So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Women go on dates just to get a free meal nowadays.

We gon' chill.
wilbonsmirk.png

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Just from a practicality stand point would you want your daughter to go chill over a dudes house she barely knows?

Let's not be naive or act innocent. Everyone knows why dudes invite chicks over to the crib for a first date. Why would any smart woman just go over the house of a stranger?

Why are dudes acting stupid and dumbfounded when women figure out our not so genius plans?

What is that reason? I don't like spending money on women, unless they are my main woman. I'll outright say that when I meet someone. Bringing a woman to your house doesn't mean you're trying to force the broad to have sex.

And as far as my daughter, if she felt like she could trust the guy, sure. Why not?

Don't get me wrong, I see you guy's point. He's a stranger...he could be a killer/rapist whatever. If it's a guy that works with her, is he really gonna do those things? Or the kid that goes to her college that she sees everyday? I'd just hope that my daughter had a decent judge of character when giving out her number.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Don't get me wrong, I see you guy's point. He's a stranger...he could be a killer/rapist whatever. If it's a guy that works with her, is he really gonna do those things? Or the kid that goes to her college that she sees everyday? I'd just hope that my daughter had a decent judge of character when giving out her number.

I don't think you can tell that much from as little as exchanging phone numbers :manny:

The money aspect is something else but I think we can all see why a chick is :dwillhuh: about going over someone's house she hardly knows solo. Because we know by Coli standards phone conversation are not allowed, only text.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I don't think you can tell that much from as little as exchanging phone numbers :manny:

Depends on where you meet the guy. I'd hope that my daughter doesn't just try to mess with a random guy who hands her a number on the streets. I'd hope that she picks a dude that a (girl) friend introduces her to, a guy who she works with, a guy that she see's in class, or a guy that she sees around campus often. :manny:

Only broke nikkas wanna "jus chill!"

:leon:

You rich nikkas must really enjoy impressing women with money, then. :ld:

I'm not about that life.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I was being facetious. Only hoodrats need to be wowed by a man she's only dating financially 100% of the time.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the same shyt. Shameonyou for not knowing that.

no its not. Theres a difference between being with someone and getting to know THEM...and being with someone and understanding how they "tick".

Any man with good intuition can smell a bytch evaluating them vs actually genuinely liking them as people.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
My first impression of your post was that. :myman:

I agree with you. Certain woman just want to be seen.
Yup. It's all about the spotlight.
Yeah right. Them bytches don't want shyt but a nikka to talk about.
Good point. I'm not saying all hoodrats are like that. I'm saying you're more likely to find a hoodrat who wants to be winded and dined nonstop than a woman with her head on straight. After a certain age it does eventually change to just wanting a man to not be lonely.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no its not. Theres a difference between being with someone and getting to know THEM...and being with someone and understanding how they "tick".

Any man with good intuition can smell a bytch evaluating them vs actually genuinely liking them as people.

how can you get to know someone if all you do is sit in the house. oh, he said, I said. That ain't shiit. You don't know someone until you see them in different surroundings and different interactions.

And most bytches "evaluate" before they even give u some play.

You can't be no more than 12 with this assbackwards logic you using.