So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Just these 2 comments on the page say everything, really:
That just happen to me recently. I met a cute guy and suggested that we should chill but instead I should “come over and keep him company”. Flat out told him no lets go walk in the park or something else…haven’t heard from him again. So sad that this is the mentality of some men out there.

It iss crazy that you suggested to go to a park which to my knowledge is free and he still turned you down. SMH.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
why is chilling negative? if the bytch wants to go do something, why don't she at least suggest it or take some initiative? thats on her if she decides to clam up when the dude suggest "chillin".

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You still have to take your lady out. Fellas are content with just chilling around the house but your woman wants to be out, doing SOmething. I hear these ladies around me always complaining about how their man does nothing but sit around the house like a hermit. They wonder if hes depressed. Take your lady for a walk at the park. There are a lot of free activities around your area that only cost gas money.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
She's right. Any man who considers a proper first date to be "chilling" in his house is foolish/childish.

Proper?

What kind of uppity bytches do you fukk with?

Is your crib garbage?

When I'm single, I always bring the chick to my place first. I keep it funky with her.

I tell her that I don't, simply, take EVERY woman I meet out on a date.

When your single, you meet woman all the time. Why spend that much money on them? Either we come to my house, or we meet up at the bar for drinks, then come back to my house to chill.

Regardless, there will be no OUTING (unless it's going to the Baltimore Harbor...or chilling at a park) on our first date.

Spending money on first dates is pointless.

Kind of like how bytches don't give up the p*ssy on first dates (sometimes), I don't give up cash on first dates (all the time).

Get to know here first. If a woman can't accept that, who gives a fukk. There are too many woman in the world to care what one thinks. :manny:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Proper?
What kind of uppity bytches do you fukk with?
Is your crib garbage?
When I'm single, I always bring the chick to my place first. I keep it funky with her.
I tell her that I don't, simply, take EVERY woman I meet out on a date.
When your single, you meet woman all the time. Why spend that much money on them? Either we come to my house, or we meet up at the bar for drinks, then come back to my house to chill.
Regardless, there will be no OUTING (unless it's going to the Baltimore Harbor...or chilling at a park) on our first date.
Spending money on first dates is pointless.
Kind of like how bytches don't give up the p*ssy on first dates (sometimes), I don't give up cash on first dates (all the time).
Get to know here first. If a woman can't accept that, who gives a fukk. There are too many woman in the world to care what one thinks. :manny:

Where did I mention anything about spending money on a first date? You just typed all of that, for nothing.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Where did I mention anything about spending money on a first date? You just typed all of that, for nothing.

ggQLy.gif

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Let me try again.

She's right. Any man who considers a proper first date to be "chilling" in his house is foolish/childish.

It has nothing to do with being childish or foolish.

If a woman needs something more, other than "chilling/getting to know each other" on a first date, then she's asking for too much.

There is shyt wrong with just chillin at your crib with a woman, watching some movies, cooking her a meal, and just mellowing out. Especially for the first date. If she doesn't find that great, then she might be a lil snoody.

We all have different taste, I suppose.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Let me try again.

If a woman needs something more, other than "chilling/getting to know each other" on a first date, then she's asking for too much.

There is shyt wrong with just chillin at your crib with a woman, watching some movies, cooking her a meal, and just mellowing out. Especially for the first date. If she doesn't find that great, then she might be a lil snoody.

Just from a practicality stand point would you want your daughter to go chill over a dudes house she barely knows?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True Story: He’s Trying To Turn Me Into the ‘Come Over & Chill Girl’
TUESDAY JUN 19, 2012 – BY BRITNI DANIELLE
I’m not quite sure when it happened, when dating devolved into dudes just asking women to “come over and chill” instead of out on a proper date, but as a grown woman tired of the game, I think getting to know someone should happen outside the confines of your home.

Recently, I talked about realizing I have a type of guy that I’m attracted to. Despite dating all sorts of men, I typically end up with “different” guys—brothas who are slightly quirky or of a different culture than my own. I’ve dated Jamaicans, Ghanaians, Southern gentlemen, Brooklyn dudes, and now a black Frenchmen. Although they were all vastly different, they had something in common: they tried to trick me into being the come over and chill girl.

You know how it goes. You meet a cute guy, exchange numbers, and instead of asking you to hit up the latest Romare Bearden exhibit, he suggests you come over and watch movies, which is guyspeak for “I’m cheap and I want some ass.”

I won’t lie. I’ve fallen for the “come chill” request a time or two in the past, but after last year’s chillin’ debacle when a guy eight years my senior tried to make me feel childish for wanting to actually go on a real date instead of being cooped up in his apartment watching reality TV and dodging his wandering hands, I knew my come over and chill days were officially over.

But brothas keep trying. “Come over and chill” must be underlined in the international man handbook, because no matter where the guy is from, he will still try to work that tricky little number on you. The Frenchman certainly gave it a shot, but I nixed that idea before it had a chance to really hit the ether. However, some women aren’t so forceful in knocking down the request to chill and end up caught in the no-date matrix.

I know the dating game can be hard and often times annoying, but failing to require a man to meet your expectations—thoughtful gestures, planned dates, good manners–is no way to operate either.

Falling into the very frustrating trap of being the come over and chill girl is a dead end. Trust me. One day you’ll get tired of watching him play Call of Duty 35 for the 127th time and you’ll want to knock him upside the head with the remote.

Before it gets that far, just tell the next man you meet you want to get to know him the old fashioned way—outside of his house—and if he blinks, well, then he wasn’t worth the time anyway.

Have you ever been the “come chill” girl? How did you break out of that pattern?

She don't want to be a jumpoff no more :leon:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Let me try again.
Let's not be naive or act innocent. Everyone knows why dudes invite chicks over to the crib for a first date. Why would any smart woman just go over the house of a stranger?

Why are dudes acting stupid and dumbfounded when women figure out our not so genius plans?