So now just chilling is deemed as a negative?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
lol we all need to understand that you can't make a women happy and/or totally satisfied. give them one thing, and they wan't the other. give them that thing then they will want something else

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol we all need to understand that you can't make a women happy and totally satisfied. give them one thing, and they wan't the other. give them that thing then they will want something else

yup...gotta low ball them :dj2:

makes them appreciate life more..then when u take them to in n out..they happy as fuk...they wont forget that sh1t

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny how she said "getting to know someone should happen outside the home"

How in the bloody fukk does that make any damn sense?

To see how they act in different environments. See if he/she has a roving eye. To see how popular or unpopular you are. To see what kind of looks y'all get together. To show you're not ashamed at being seen with them.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To see how they act in different environments. See if he/she has a roving eye. To see how popular or unpopular you are. To see what kind of looks y'all get together. To show you're not ashamed at being seen with them.

thats not getting to know someone, that's evaluating someone.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well....at least you keepin it 100 bout that shyt :ehh:

ive gone on many dates..but the girls i take on dates never work out...so i dont see the point...ill take a bytch on a date after ive been with her for a while i boned her quiet a few times...and by date i mean something to eat

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I was the same way, I lived in a house when I was 23. I was already paying a mortgage so female would have understand if I wasn't trying to go out on date.

But I wasn't trying to impress a chick back then, I was trying to cut

Besides, if she didn't want to come over and "chill" I could always find a female that did :shaq: