So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
bout of out of town ass nikkas tryna come at the crown .. its sad yo

yall will never be atlanta so get over it :ooh: everybody wanna come here and get a piece of the pie.. yall just 2nd rate as cities compared to us.. yall lousiana nikkas are the worse, yall nikkas OTHER nikkas dikks to say yall superior :laff: nobody comin to fukkin new orleans bruh yall in the 3rd tier of the south

get yall influence up yall know the only thing that made yall relevant in the last decade is drew brees and getting wiped the fukk out by some rain

y'all not supposed to let people from other towns come take over y'all town. It's sad that yu guys are proud of that for some reason.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
y'all not supposed to let people from other towns come take over y'all town. It's sad that yu guys are proud of that for some reason.

chill bruh only thing comin to this city is bad bytches and money :rudy:

if a memphis/nyc/DC wanna come to capital of the south and eat by all means cause we got more than plenty down here.

like i said.. the last thing a nikka wanna do is go to shytty ass lousiana unless he play football or dumb as fukk

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Texas has the best looking women in the south.
Half the females in Georgia come from outta state, plus Texas is PAWG capitol :yes:

A nikka from Atlanta sayin this :laff:

An miami has the hottest hoes. If Atlanta is considered the South than they are too

They gonna keep throwing this outta state shyt around for as long as they can. All of a sudden Atlanta isn't bad bytch capital now? Wow... Your average chick from Miami looks geechie as fukk, Miami isn't just South Beach. I'm gonna leave this thread alone, the hate is unbearable.

Atlanta been giving the south something to talk about since the 90's. Ain't no other state made noise musically like Atlanta. Our fashion game is up, Texas niccas still rockin Platinum Fubu and Miami niccas still decked out in dikkie outfits with forces. NO is just gum stuck under the bench and the rest of the states don't matter at all. Black men can come down here and actually be something other than a inmate. You niccas are mad...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nobody going to choose no ATL buck or crunk over Memphis.

ATL is cool and all, but ya'll aint' running things more than any other city. In the early to mid 90s, ya'll had that Florida booty music/west coast sound. When Crunk started bubbling in Memphis, ya'll took that.

Memphis is probably the most emulated city in the south musically. New Orleans was the one that really busted through the door commercially with No Limit and then Cash Money. Hot Boy and Ya Heard is NO.

Miami was booming back in teh early 90s with Luke and all that booty music. houston was holding it down with the Geto Boys and they had their shine in the early 2000s. H town is where chunk up the deuce came from. I can go on and on about the different influences from different cities in the south. I don't see what ATL is doing that is beyond any other city really.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:wow: Im torn brehs Alley Boy and trouble made me believe in the A

Them niccas got me visiting the A 4 times a year breh... that and other business ventures :win:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
so you saying lil jon is better than 36 and pat? :rudy:

Not at all but he took the sound national. Nicca you had Nas jumping on crunk beats n' sh1t, don't act like a sped and say shyt just to act like you don't know what i'm saying. Lil Jon was one of the most sought after producers in the game for a year or two.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
If anything Memphis is the city that really influenced the south musically... that's where ATL got that crunk from... from memphis buck/crunk.

three%206%20mafia.jpg

Memphis will always be in my graces for allowing these boys to hit the scene. But I don't really care hard for any city in this country like that though, because of shyt I been through here, country full of a$$holes, me included :lolbron: