So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Where are those dougie niccas now? So Soulja Boy and Co ain't straight acting like they from Atlanta? Soulja Boy ain't got Simpson Rd. tatted on him like he from there? Texas literally had the shortest run in hip hop history with that lil 6 month explosion in 2005 with Slim Thug and all the rest of those no names.

See Atlanta has alot of 1 hit wonders but we get one every couple of months. That dougie shyt was 3 years ago and it's crickets. It took a NY nicca to half way bring yall sound back.
U know what fucc it nikka im wit you

Atlanta da boss of this south shyt :yes:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I mean ATL did have it's run, but it ain't running the south. A lot of that Swag music came out of dallas, with them fellas doing the dougie and all of that. Soulja Boy and his little crew helped popularize that swag movement and they from Mississippi. I will give them trap music, outkast, jermaine dupri and a few others though.

gucci, jeezy, waka, future, and 2chainz is running the south right now

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
like said earlier texas nikkas better pipe down cause a NY nikka who never lived their a day in his life runs yall shyt.

you can't turn on the radio or TV and Not hear a ATL nikka being played.. maybe for 5 mins at most

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
like said earlier texas nikkas better pipe down cause a NY nikka who never lived their a day in his life runs yall shyt.

you can't turn on the radio or TV and Not hear a ATL nikka being played.. maybe for 5 mins at most

word nobody from houston got anything to say to the kid :snoop:

and i cosign atl running music as far as spins

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Wha happened to all them Texas nikkas???

Mike Jones
Slim Thugga
Chamillionaire
Paul Wall
Dorrough
Trae the truth
????

That's my thing, Texas actually has a sense of entitlement without putting in work. UGK is one of the greatest groups and they try to ride that wave with their other artist.

Mike Jones: Who? He got punched in the nose and walked away screaming like a bytch about it.

Slim Thug: Already Platinum? Shiiiiiit, he got bread but the nicca ain't hot. To be honest that nicca is garbage.

Cham: This nicca lost his home and owes the IRS but said he got to keep his cars and jewels. :snoop:

Paul: His little Asian jewelry guy has more buzz in the game than him. Rappers call the jewelry shop and tell that nicca to put TV Johnny on the phone so he can make a cameo in their video and take his wigga ass on.

Dorrough: Wayne killed his semi buzz with one freestyle off the classic No Ceilings.

Trae: The truth is he signed up to be a weed carrier for TI on a Atlanta based label with no real buzz.

Boy Texas doing their thing huh?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
That's my thing, Texas actually has a sense of entitlement without putting in work. UGK is one of the greatest groups and they try to ride that wave with their other artist.

Mike Jones: Who? He got punched in the nose and walked away screaming like a bytch about it.

Slim Thug: Already Platinum? Shiiiiiit, he got bread but the nicca ain't hot. To be honest that nicca is garbage.

Cham: This nicca lost his home and owes the IRS but said he got to keep his cars and jewels. :snoop:

Paul: His little Asian jewelry guy has more buzz in the game than him. Rappers call the jewelry shop and tell that nicca to put TV Johnny on the phone so he can make a cameo in their video and take his wigga ass on.

Dorrough: Wayne killed his semi buzz with one freestyle off the classic No Ceilings.

Trae: The truth is he signed up to be a weed carrier for TI on a Atlanta based label with no real buzz.

Boy Texas doing their thing huh?

VCOver.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Not to mention this nigag trae ruins every track hes featured in :what:

I wish my ipod had a feature that just lets me delete all his verses on songs he ruins