So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
the A got new orleans in jobs and bytches, but everything else new orleans kills them in,

we have a better culture
we not soft
we dont bump yall shyt(really anybody from the south music, outside of tip and jeezy and ross), the events in new orleans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any city on earth
we dont copy nobody, and our style and how we dress>>>>>>>>>>>

and we took over yall city after katrina(we also took over houston also) nikkaz was really scared of us

t.i."new orleans nikkaz killin all summa" :sadcam:

Im pretty sure NY nikkas was the first to say son all da time.
And yea yall took over ATL, but them Dallas nikkas put yall in yall place:jawalrus:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
603159794.gif

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Nobody hating on the A. Ya'll came in here beating ya'lls chests talking about how ya'll running the south when what ya'll was doing was amounting to adopting what other cities was doing, but popularizing it. Ya'll were west coast when the west coast was popping and had a few acts pop off of that. Then ya'll turned crunk when the south and memphis was popping. came through with a new york dress style.

Waka's a blood from new york. Jeezy was an affiliate of BMF ran by Big Meech who is from Detroit. 2chainz looks like he's from Florida. ATL had some cool, original acts like Outkast and the Dungeon family, but what ya'll did really wasn't off the charts different from any other city. If anyone is to really get credit for starting that southern movement in terms of popularity, you got to give it up to NO. Master P really got the south that mainstream exposure and then Cash Money really helped bring it home. Memphis, you give it up to them musically. They had people on that tongue-twisting/crunk sound.

Texas is entitled? Naw, they are on their independent hustle. Slim Thug and all of them were millionaires even before they seen a major label contract. You might not hear about them, but they are still out here making money independently.

Ya'll really aint' that much more important than any other major city in the south. Ya'll might have the spotlight now, but that stays changing around.
This nicca doesn't want to let it go... We been having the spotlight in the south since 2000 and it ain't stopping no time soon. Did Master P not borrow from the Bay? 2 Chainz looks like he is from Florida :wtf:? Is it because he has dreads? So that means every nicca in DC looks like a Florida cat? What Atlanta artist tried to act like a west coast artist though :wtf:? Maybe Da Brat with the funk shyt she did on her debut but that's it. Who from Atlanta was a tongue-twisting artist? Man you know what :sitdown:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I knew someone was gonna say it and you couldn't be more wrong. He didn't come here on no hostile takeover shyt and ATL has love for Meech. He made alot of niccas in Atlanta rich so no hate there. So I guess that means he ran Cali, Detroit, St. Louis, Texas, Miami and a few other states? Meech was that dude, he ran the biggest black drug organization in America at the time so of course niccas gonna respect him.

Cmon Ock....you & I both know BMF was headquartered in Atlanta. Meech & them was stunting hard as fukk down there for 15 odd years.

Look at it this way......Frank Lucas & Bumpy Johnson were country boys & ran Harlem. So it all evens out. :manny:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I dont give a fukk who you respect.. D4L is another great example of why ATL run shyt.. You think them nikkas would have blew up coming out of Texas or New Orleans:stopitslime:
ATL dictates what new sound comes out the south

nikka no body else from the south would make shyt that corny. I mean y'all shyt is even corny to the most country places. I mean yu guys talk about how we glorify New Orleans being the Murda capital, but yu guys are actually proud of putting that corny music out there and letting out of towners take over y'all city.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Cmon Ock....you & I both know BMF was headquartered in Atlanta. Meech & them was stunting hard as fukk down there for 15 odd years.

Look at it this way......Frank Lucas & Bumpy Johnson were country boys & ran Harlem. So it all evens out. :manny:

Did you read what I typed? Meech gets much love down here but he put alot of niccas on. He didn't come on some, "This my trap now!" type shyt. He got alot of young niccas paid and was peaceful for the most part.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Did you read what I typed? Meech gets much love down here but he put alot of niccas on. He didn't come on some, "This my trap now!" type shyt. He got alot of young niccas paid and was peaceful for the most part.

like i said.. folks just talking on some i heard , i read about shyt.. they don't know shyt about fulton co. bruh.. if they came down here talking shyt like that, they guaranteed to get they head bust:manny:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

What about them Miami Boys :mjpls:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
nikka no body else from the south would make shyt that corny. I mean y'all shyt is even corny to the most country places. I mean yu guys talk about how we glorify New Orleans being the Murda capital, but yu guys are actually proud of putting that corny music out there and letting out of towners take over y'all city.

Corny???

:ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
And yea yall took over ATL, but them Dallas nikkas put yall in yall place:jawalrus:

No nicca we took over Texas :birdman:

I remember watching first 48 Dallas and i remember a lot of them involving either New Orleans on New Orleans crime or New Orleans on Dallas

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

true but we :eat: good off of it :yeshrug: but my point was we dont copy shyt from the south, we look at other south nikkaz as country, we even shyt on other louisiana nikkaz for being lame and country

and dallas nikkaz soft as baby wipes, yall city wouldnt even put up a fight :smh: we had houston police officers arresting anybody wit dreads....they wasnt fukkin wit no nikkaz :mjpls: