So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So LA nikkas came thru like:bustback: and had you country boys like :eek:

but they aint got no bloods and crips in new orleans :umad: we dont play that dumb shyt down here, nikka set up a blood gang in east shore(outside of new orleans, where wayne stayed before katrina, nothin but rich millionaires and wit mansions all over, no way they would have tried that shyt in new orleans, would have got killed asap :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Been all through the south.

New Orleans (Baton Rouge too) nikkas are by far the most demonic creatures i've come across :huhldup:

Memphis nikkas are a close second

45101_re5_normal.jpg

Them nggas is like Immortals in 300.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
yea....i forgot about florida nikkas. special kind of ignorance there :dwillhuh:

Every girl i meet from florida is a straight up rat.

Sadly tho i have to say the bay area has the most ignorant nikkas in america :scusthov:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Been all through the south.

New Orleans (Baton Rouge too) nikkas are by far the most demonic creatures i've come across :huhldup:

Memphis nikkas are a close second

I'm in norf memphis 9 months outta the year and its rough out there and in orange mound but all i gotta say is if you real and you aint no sus ass nikka you get love. memphis aint all that bad. I'm reppin the tigers like the whole city does so that also accounts for something :ehh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I'm in norf memphis 9 months outta the year and its rough out there and in orange mound but all i gotta say is if you real and you aint no sus ass nikka you get love. memphis aint all that bad. I'm reppin the tigers like the whole city does so that also accounts for something :ehh:

I went to Lane for a year back in 09....so i ended up kicking it with alot of Memphis nikkas. let's just say yall got a different regard for life then we do up north.

laMode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everything about atlanta sucks
if i have to worry about whether the guy im talking to is on the downlow or not then you know theres a problem
if rappers from atlanta are making songs about multitasking ea.AT DA SAME DAYURM TIME
then yeah theres a problem
if i decide to see the basketball team play and 95.999% of the stadium is empty then theres a problem
if im walking down the street and i still see people wearing fubu and sean jean then thats a muthfckn problem
if i decide to take a jog a piedmont park and EVERY single dude up there is kissing up on another dude or practicing dance routines to "call me maybe"....dont even get me started...
if im driving in dekalb and i see little baybay children dancing on the streets for money..then laaawwd...

atlanta is one weird city....

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you trying to start a record label or be the next madea on then atlanta is where its at. if you a muthafukka who dont rap or act but still wants to have a good quality of life houston still runs the south. we the fifth wealthiest city in the country. we number 2 to new york in cities with the most fortune 500 companies. we got the port of houston which begets all kinds of other jobs, we the energy capital of the world, and all these things mean that you can get you a job my nygga! its a huge azz city and the cost of living is good. you can make it in houston. i was a homeowner at 27 and all i got is a hs diploma and 2 semesters of community college. we fukked up though when we let those new orleans nyggas in for katrina. i knew these nyggas never lived as good in new orleans as they were living in houston so i knew it wasnt no way in hell they was gonna leave when it was time for them to go back home. they been dreaming of getting to houston their whole lives and then a opportunity just blew in from the gulf of mexico and brought them to houston? AND gave them nyggas money vouchers, foodstamps & free apartments? if i was the mayor i woulda sent yalls azzes to alaska, since you so proud of being savages ima put ya in a savage land. that woulda taught yall azzes real good.