So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Its cool brah... You wanna be here.. aint nobody trying to stop you.. theres money for everybody.. you mad cuz we more civilized :scusthov:

Smh nicca yu sound so cac yu and corny right now. Half of yu nicca out here barely go outside.

"were more civilized over here":merchant:

YBE

Banned
Daps
chill bruh only thing comin to this city is bad bytches and money :rudy:

if a memphis/nyc/DC wanna come to capital of the south and eat by all means cause we got more than plenty down here.

like i said.. the last thing a nikka wanna do is go to shytty ass lousiana unless he play football or dumb as fukk

bruh......i could've swore Big Meech was from Detroit & his crew RAN ATL.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
bruh......i could've swore Big Meech was from Detroit & his crew RAN ATL.

I knew someone was gonna say it and you couldn't be more wrong. He didn't come here on no hostile takeover shyt and ATL has love for Meech. He made alot of niccas in Atlanta rich so no hate there. So I guess that means he ran Cali, Detroit, St. Louis, Texas, Miami and a few other states? Meech was that dude, he ran the biggest black drug organization in America at the time so of course niccas gonna respect him.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Nobody hating on the A. Ya'll came in here beating ya'lls chests talking about how ya'll running the south when what ya'll was doing was amounting to adopting what other cities was doing, but popularizing it. Ya'll were west coast when the west coast was popping and had a few acts pop off of that. Then ya'll turned crunk when the south and memphis was popping. came through with a new york dress style.

Waka's a blood from new york. Jeezy was an affiliate of BMF ran by Big Meech who is from Detroit. 2chainz looks like he's from Florida. ATL had some cool, original acts like Outkast and the Dungeon family, but what ya'll did really wasn't off the charts different from any other city. If anyone is to really get credit for starting that southern movement in terms of popularity, you got to give it up to NO. Master P really got the south that mainstream exposure and then Cash Money really helped bring it home. Memphis, you give it up to them musically. They had people on that tongue-twisting/crunk sound.

Texas is entitled? Naw, they are on their independent hustle. Slim Thug and all of them were millionaires even before they seen a major label contract. You might not hear about them, but they are still out here making money independently.

Ya'll really aint' that much more important than any other major city in the south. Ya'll might have the spotlight now, but that stays changing around.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
shyt aint even debatable.. ATL has easily had the longest run as far as hip hop out the south..

Organized Noise > Rap A Lot

Nicca when y'all was on top of hip-hop that's when it was declared that hip hop is dead. These nicca were putting out songs like Laffy taffy :snoop:. When No Limit/cash money was running things in hip hop, everybody respected them.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
the A got new orleans in jobs and bytches, but everything else new orleans kills them in,

we have a better culture
we not soft
we dont bump yall shyt(really anybody from the south music, outside of tip and jeezy and ross), the events in new orleans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any city on earth
we dont copy nobody, and our style and how we dress>>>>>>>>>>>

and we took over yall city after katrina(we also took over houston also) nikkaz was really scared of us

t.i."new orleans nikkaz killin all summa" :sadcam:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I knew someone was gonna say it and you couldn't be more wrong. He didn't come here on no hostile takeover shyt and ATL has love for Meech. He made alot of niccas in Atlanta rich so no hate there. So I guess that means he ran Cali, Detroit, St. Louis, Texas, Miami and a few other states? Meech was that dude, he ran the biggest black drug organization in America at the time so of course niccas gonna respect him.

not sure if true or not, my mans from bank head always tellin me shyt about how shawty lo a real nikkka and all. he told me them diablo nikkkas that shawty lo fukk wit, didnt want meech and them bmf nikkkas in they hood and so meech went about his business somewhere else. any truth to this?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nicca when y'all was on top of hip-hop that's when it was declared that hip hop is dead. These nicca were putting out songs like Laffy taffy :snoop:. When No Limit/cash money was running things in hip hop, everybody respected them.

I dont give a fukk who you respect.. D4L is another great example of why ATL run shyt.. You think them nikkas would have blew up coming out of Texas or New Orleans:stopitslime:
ATL dictates what new sound comes out the south