So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nicca we need to be territorial to be civilized. Look at the whole world. How y'all on a another leve? Y'all just showing how soft y'all our.

Cotdamn :what: This gots to be the dumbest shyt i've read all day

So NO coming to ATL and getting money = we soft??

This nikka been watching too many episodes of "The Wire"

nikkas up here aint about stopping another nikkas cash flow

Thats why we on another level.. You still got a crab in a bucket mentality

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No nicca we took over Texas :birdman:

I remember watching first 48 Dallas and i remember a lot of them involving either New Orleans on New Orleans crime or New Orleans on Dallas

:duck:

I cant stand dallas nikkas for shyt, but even i give them props for splittin you NO nikkas heads like sunflower seeds when yall got outta line

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

Thats why we on another level.. You still got a SLAVE mentality

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
true but we :eat: good off of it :yeshrug: but my point was we dont copy shyt from the south, we look at other south nikkaz as country, we even shyt on other louisiana nikkaz for being lame and country

and dallas nikkaz soft as baby wipes, yall city wouldnt even put up a fight :smh: we had houston police officers arresting anybody wit dreads....they wasnt fukkin wit no nikkaz :mjpls:
I aint denying that New Orleans is a wild place. But Dallas got the most wild nikkas in texas probably, they wouldve put up a better fight than Houston, if more of yall came there.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
What about them Miami Boys :mjpls:

Stop listening to rap bruh and/or reading bullshyt. They came in peace at first too, those University Homes niccas started robbing them and they popped off. They took lives over there and they got murked out too but that's the west side. I'm a East Atlanta nicca and ask any nicca from that era what happened when they tried to step foot in East Lake Meadows or on the east side anywhere.... They hooped their ass back on i-20 headed west real quick.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Thats why we on another level.. You still got a crab in a bucket mentality

Nicca Give me yo money:birdman:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Stop listening to rap bruh and/or reading bullshyt. They came in peace at first too, those University Homes niccas started robbing them and they popped off. They took lives over there and they got murked out too but that's the west side. I'm a East Atlanta nicca and ask any nicca from that era what happened when they tried to step foot in East Lake Meadows or on the east side anywhere.... They hooped their ass back on i-20 headed west real quick.

How did yall get crips and bloods.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Did you read what I typed? Meech gets much love down here but he put alot of niccas on. He didn't come on some, "This my trap now!" type shyt. He got alot of young niccas paid and was peaceful for the most part.

*puts a bunch of local nikkas on for protection & loyalty* :jawalrus:
*fukks all the bytches in the city* :shaq:
*sets up shop for 2 decades* :smugdraper:

Just because it wasn't no hostile takeover, don't mean he wasn't running shyt.

like i said.. folks just talking on some i heard , i read about shyt.. they don't know shyt about fulton co. bruh.. if they came down here talking shyt like that, they guaranteed to get they head bust:manny:

what is that supposed to mean? :heh: you go anywhere talking shyt, you liable to get your head cracked.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I aint denying that New Orleans is a wild place. But Dallas got the most wild nikkas in texas probably, they wouldve put up a better fight than Houston, if more of yall came there.

Been all through the south.

New Orleans (Baton Rouge too) nikkas are by far the most demonic creatures i've come across :huhldup:

Memphis nikkas are a close second