So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Carbonation really is the only movement moving. I tried to tell you don't be on the wrong side of history,this will be historical:wow:

I really didn't see this coming, this was my exact idea for all black people with #BlackFreeAgency2028. Though my idea was to make us free agents to the world to create a bidding war. Africa obviously would have been the first choice though.

You are such an idiot.

Nobody is bidding for you. You have to bid for a spot. Resources are not free and neither is land.

This pedo cult leader will be food out there

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not a hater on their movements either because they obviously have some successful things to build up the following as they did but I feel like a lot of it is a premise to the internet in like a almost a gimmick.
What success?

Spreading stds and living on donations isn't making it.

:laff:

They have a cult of naive idealists who look past a sexual predator with deviant tendencies. The women I can understand but men like OP are something else...

The group had proven they cannot sustain their own lifestyle and are living off idealism and well wishers.

A rag tag bunch of traveling buffons.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
One thing we will know if they pull this off is all the so called pan africanist of the past have been bullshytting the whole time. None of them were really ever trying to go back to Africa,it was all talk:martin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They better stay they ass in the Americas. Africa a whole new ball game.:pachaha:
They don't know what they are getting into.
And what part of Africa are they going to? What country? There's 53 of them.

Even as an African myself, my family said that I need to be on guard at all times traveling there cause it's easy to become food.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Can't say I didn't see this coming. Put a hoe and a simp together, and this is the inevitable result.

tenor.gif