Elianna byke

:mjgrin:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Did Eliana get a relaxer or did she create waves to go with her fade? I can’t tell. It looks different.

After all that shyt talking she did those months she was gone, completely going in on him. Only for her to return with the quickness. He took her back too(knowing she fukked olmeck again and was shytting on his name). Damn. Not surprised. They truly are dysfunctional.

She traveled all that way back with the baby. If any of y’all have ever traveled with a baby, it’s difficult to do it even domestically without help, because of all the shyt you have to bring on, not to mention breast feeding, and the baby whining, getting restless and being handsey. She did it internationally...Can’t believe she went through all that just to get back to him, and she wasn’t even happy in that polygamy in the first place.

Like I said before, she saw that new chieftess and came running back. I do think on some level they both legit love each other, but lord I forsee another year of drama.

I wonder what Velvets fam has to say about it. I’m assuming they’ve written her off as a lost cause.

Oan, Their baby is so cute omg. She has those kissable cheeks. She looks healthy too.