So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to be Seriously Mentally ILL to "Follow" "Nature Boy", this shyt is SAD

Continue to follow Biden,Kamala,Trump,or whatever Europeans ways yall choose to follow. Im not to out to convert anyone . Yall need to stay with the cancer and the chips can fall how they may. Yall have been assimilated and become the cancer. Sadly its too fargone to seperate the tumor. For 85% of you its terminal. Let the dead bury the dead:respect:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Continue to follow Biden,Kamala,Trump,or whatever Europeans ways yall choose to follow. Im not to out to convert anyone . Yall need to stay with the cancer and the chips can fall how they may. Yall have been assimilated and become the cancer. Sadly its too fargone to seperate the tumor. For 85% of you its terminal. Let the dead bury the dead:respect:

Breh,

I DON'T follow "Biden, Kamala, Trump" ETC....

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????????

"Nature Boy" is a FRAUD, and he takes advantage of MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE.

Those Women in that video you posted are CLEARLY Mentally ILL, it is sad as shyt to see.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of "Value", "Nature Boy" has to offer.

You can follow that GOOFY SHYT, if you want.

:gucci:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh,

I DON'T follow "Biden, Kamala, Trump" ETC....

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????????

"Nature Boy" is a FRAUD, and he takes advantage of MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE.

Those Women in that video you posted are CLEARLY Mentally ILL, it is sad as shyt to see.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of "Value", "Nature Boy" has to offer.

You can follow that GOOFY SHYT, if you want.

:gucci:

You obviously only watched the drama and stupid shyt,which is a reflection of where you are mentally. Theres thousands of videos on his channel teaching,building,debating and giving advice to black people. Black people at their wits in living in this zoo,having family and relationship issues. I cant help it you only discovered the nonsense. Thats where the universe wants you right now for whatever reason. But theres proof of what Im saying. If you cant find value in anything that hes teaching? You likely lack knowledge of self and have been assimilated. Id rather assume your yapping without doing research which many of us do. You can hate him,but the knowledge was and is still valuable. But enjoy your blue pill,thats how he ended up where he is,disrespecting the knowledge:respect:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You obviously only watched the drama and stupid shyt,which is a reflection of where you are mentally. Theres thousands of videos on his channel teaching,building,debating and giving advice to black people. Black people at their wits in living in this zoo,having family and relationship issues. I cant help it you only discovered the nonsense. Thats where the universe wants you right now for whatever reason. But theres proof of what Im saying. If you cant find value in anything that hes teaching? You likely lack knowledge of self and have been assimilated. Id rather assume your yapping without doing research which many of us do. You can hate him,but the knowledge was and is still valuable:respect:
If Jim Jones has a vlog, 90% of the videos would be about the same "positivity" that this cult displayed in their content.

fukk is you talking about??

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Hes been stabbed,you Negropeans have gotten what you wanted:respect:#CointelPro

donald-glover-good.gif

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
You obviously only watched the drama and stupid shyt,which is a reflection of where you are mentally. Theres thousands of videos on his channel teaching,building,debating and giving advice to black people. Black people at their wits in living in this zoo,having family and relationship issues. I cant help it you only discovered the nonsense. Thats where the universe wants you right now for whatever reason. But theres proof of what Im saying. If you cant find value in anything that hes teaching? You likely lack knowledge of self and have been assimilated. Id rather assume your yapping without doing research which many of us do. You can hate him,but the knowledge was and is still valuable. But enjoy your blue pill,thats how he ended up where he is,disrespecting the knowledge:respect:

I've been on this "Knowledge Of Self", "Consciousness" journey now for 30 Fukkin years.

Ain't shyt "Nature Boy" or anyone GOOFY enough to follow him, can tell me.

Anyone who has been studying as long as I have, won't be swindled into following a charlatan who is just REGURGITATING info, he got elsewhere.

:stopitslime:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Jim Jones has a vlog, 90% of the videos would be about the same "positivity" that this cult displayed in their content.

fukk is you talking about??

Well if Jim Jones was on instagram live damn near 24/7,and you actually saw him doing mostly positive with your own eyes, One might call you a fool/liar not to acknowledge the good you saw.

Plus people who were actually there say the group started out differently but spiraled as alchohol,drugs,trolls and female drama was introduced.

Might as well throw the biography of Malcolm x out,he used to be a pimp and thief. Or maybe that info is still valid to you because he was doing bad things, but later did good. Versus a person doing good who started doing bad. The elevation or deteriation of ones morals, doesnt invalidate truth or value of their knowledge. If it helps you and you find value in it,take it and leave the messenger:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been on this "Knowledge Of Self", "Consciousness" journey now for 30 Fukkin years.

Ain't shyt "Nature Boy" or anyone GOOFY enough to follow him, can tell me.

Anyone who has been studying as long as I have, won't be swindled into following a charlatan who is just REGURGITATING info, he got elsewhere.

:stopitslime:

Well hopefully you go take action with this knowledge versus just studying it. In his higher self Natureboy had the highest form of knowledge of any black leader I ever saw. Plus he was living out what he was teaching. You would have to do both before downplaying his info. If your knowledge doesnt speak to you leaving the heart of white supremacy and a love of nature,its shaky at best.

But i didnt come to argue. When yall are in your R.I.P threads. Or saying "Free Shooter Mcgee:mjgrin:!!!" or whatever toxic individuals who offer nothing good yall wanna free or celebrate. I dont come in to chastize yall do I.:respect:?

Im just going to wait for the next thread where coli posters are celebrating Charleston White.

"He say some real shyt sometimes yall:ohhh:"

I expect to see yall pop out and condemn everyone involved. A innocent black man in prison for life is concerning for some people,but I digress#WeCanAllBeCosby