So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Did Eliana get a relaxer or did she create waves to go with her fade? I can’t tell. It looks different.

After all that shyt talking she did those months she was gone, completely going in on him. Only for her to return with the quickness. He took her back too(knowing she fukked olmeck again and was shytting on his name). Damn. Not surprised. They truly are dysfunctional.

She traveled all that way back with the baby. If any of y’all have ever traveled with a baby, it’s difficult to do it even domestically without help, because of all the shyt you have to bring on, not to mention breast feeding, and the baby whining, getting restless and being handsey. She did it internationally...Can’t believe she went through all that just to get back to him, and she wasn’t even happy in that polygamy in the first place.

Like I said before, she saw that new chieftess and came running back. I do think on some level they both legit love each other, but lord I forsee another year of drama.

I wonder what Velvets fam has to say about it. I’m assuming they’ve written her off as a lost cause.

Oan, Their baby is so cute omg. She has those kissable cheeks. She looks healthy too.

Her family was too busy online looking for clout off Natureboy. How could anybody be mad about this. They are back together,black family reunited and they both got what they needed to be in a healthy space.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You can't go from being Chieftess of potentially one of the most powerful black movements of the 21st century,to simply a bead maker and painter:wow:

@The Coochie Assasin somewhere in turmoil behind this. Sad people don't want to see a black family back together.
She's where she belongs breh :wow: black love

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She's where she belongs breh :wow: black love

When Chief said she was coming back I really thought he was delusional and looking like a simp in denial. But once again he alchemized the energy and the universe bought his woman and baby back:wow:

Don't think I could do it though,only for the baby could I do it,Nana was way too convincing. I was really convinced she hated Natureboy and didn't like anybody else at Carbonation. She only started looking shaky in the past week or so like her mind was elsewhere. Hope he doesn't trust her too much,can't have her cleaning out the accounts like Pochantas did. Hate to think she only came back because Zoca was shining which is what some people are saying. I'll just say maybe she saw Zoca had the energy to be a suitable replacement and was more open to returning before she lost him.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Breh I was thinking the same thing :wow:

This is why I don't blame men for cheating if its to teach your woman a lesson. Cheating goes in the "by any means neccessary" to get your woman back column. Because the simple fact is some women need to feel that threat ,or feel like you can replace her with someone who she percieves is better than her, for her to get her mind right. Yes its a double standard,but this works with women,sometimes you have to use whatever tools at your disposal to get your family back.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He is so obsessed with Velvet while she pays him no mind. I hope they troll him for a very long time. Lol
Damn she went back... her family is probably :francis::mjcry::snoop:

jealous of the new girl and coming to take what is hers. That or his std infested dikk must be the goat—damn. Disappointing.
Damn she went back?

:ohhh:

Exactly why when you see women in domestic violence situations it’s best to mind your business. You end up fighting her man and you may save her for one day but you end up making an enemy for a lifetime.

AdoredFirsthandIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

L's on top of L's for those rooting against black families.Went from

"She ain't thinking about him:russ:"

to
"Da da da damn,she went back:francis:?"

Message to the youth alchemize the energy.

Dap Punk

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Space Age
AdoredFirsthandIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

L's on top of L's for those rooting against black families.Went from

"She ain't thinking about him:russ:"

to
"Da da da damn,she went back:francis:?"

Message to the youth alchemize the energy.

Rooting against dysfunction you fool. These people are a mess :picard:

Reading this thread is a crazy ass TV show:picard:

And why aren't you over there helping them :mjtf: