So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Carbonation is admittedly fukked up

Though valiant as that sounds, look at all the allegations.
Being flawed is one thing that's forgivable but to be that deeply involved in all that squabbles (and drama) is not setting leading examples for anybody black to flourish prosperity in a fight against racist whites and their oppressive systems.

You can't teach damaged black people with pure knowledge.

Wrong. Though I feel where you coming from bruh.
shyt is suppose to be more simpler than that so that's why I disagree.

Knowledge is meant to be practical (meaning somehow able to be used as a tool) which means if more knowledge was physically shown to others they will get it easier.

Just because someone has a damaged mind does not make them a ruined person please be more considerate in what you're justifying here.

And don't get my criticisms wrong, I like Nature Boy in this show, he somehow commands respect among his crew and does have a pretty good sense of information.

But you see through the drama he also inflicts in the petty stuff which makes the information is as incomplete because people are going to be focused in for the wrong reasons which is already kind of happened in the first place.

I mean the fact he made it this far from a simple cameo off SaNeter TV to having his own complete platform with a internet following is something that's to be proud of. But where is the pride in letting yourself be known for being a double sided coin on the internet?
If you know his story then you can see why I have disagreements what could of had way more potential for others to be learned from instead he milked for entertainment with fukkery included.

Don't get me wrong here, I definitely see the good points but you got to take in consideration of some the grimey stuff right because we don't need entertainment to lead us when we should teach eachother by example.
Ijs as a black man I can't agree with all the stuff that had been said about him and try to rock with it as afrocentric when it's not though.

Not judging,
To each as their own they say.
Just my two cents about it.

I hope their move to Africa is successful and open mindedly blessed for them.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We are playing the role of house nikkas in America. Wake up.
ElectricWeepyAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Though valiant as that sounds, look at all the allegations.
Being flawed is one thing that's forgivable but to be that deeply involved in all that squabbles (and drama) is not setting leading examples for anybody black to flourish prosperity in a fight against racist whites and their oppressive systems.

Wrong. Though I feel where you coming from bruh.
shyt is suppose to be more simpler than that so that's why I disagree.

Knowledge is meant to be practical (meaning somehow able to be used as a tool) which means if more knowledge was physically shown to others they will get it easier.

Just because someone has a damaged mind does not make them a ruined person please be more considerate in what you're justifying here.

And don't get my criticisms wrong, I like Nature Boy in this show, he somehow commands respect among his crew and does have a pretty good sense of information.

But you see through the drama he also inflicts in the petty stuff which makes the information is as incomplete because people are going to be focused in for the wrong reasons which is already kind of happened in the first place.

I mean the fact he made it this far from a simple cameo off SaNeter TV to having his own complete platform with a internet following is something that's to be proud of. But where is the pride in letting yourself be known for being a double sided coin on the internet?
If you know his story then you can see why I have disagreements what could of had way more potential for others to be learned from instead he milked for entertainment with fukkery included.

Don't get me wrong here, I definitely see the good points but you got to take in consideration of some the grimey stuff right because we don't need entertainment to lead us when we should teach eachother by example.
Ijs as a black man I can't agree with all the stuff that had been said about him and try to rock with it as afrocentric when it's not though.

Not judging,
To each as their own they say.
Just my two cents about it.

I hope their move to Africa is successful and open mindedly blessed for them.

What I mean by that is that you have to slip the medicine in with the food. There is no way people would watch Natureboy day after day if he was only speaking knowledge. People watch day in and day out to hate or see the drama.Theres an entire thread here dedicated to hating on Carbonation and talking about the drama,not the knowledge. But where we disagree is the fact these damaged people are still being fed the knowledge subconsciously. Becuase they hate Natureboy,they won't credit him,but they still got the knowledge regardless.Also I think you are wrong in the fact that you can actually learn from the drama. With all of their "Real nikka Moments",they do what more black families need to do to work out their problems. And often times you may see yourself in one of the people who are having the problem. By them talking through it,they effectively talk those who can relate through it. Plus,which teacher besides Natureboy constantly takes calls black people and gives them counsel on their own demons,gives them life advice and wisdom? Far as I know none of them. None of them want to talk to the people really. They just want the people to shut up,listen and donate.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Natureboy constantly takes calls black people and gives them counsel on their own demons,gives them life advice and wisdom? Far as I know none of them. None of them want to talk to the people really. They just want the people to shut up,listen and donate.

You tripping. You said this with a lotta heart like you his right hand.
LBVS

The only time I seen Nature Boy was on the YouTube TV's.
Nobody never seen that nikka in the streets. Ctfu
I mean, How can they? nikka living in the middle of jungles and shyt.

IJS on everything that you swear by online:
Show me a episode where he's giving dis positive knowledge successively to another person that he isn't too busy having an argument with because they are clowning him.

I'mma wait. . . *crickets chirping*

It still hasn’t been confirmed whether he has HIV, but everyone in that group has STDs. :scust:

Right, not to mention though was supposedly girls to his homeboys that he talked into his bidding.
I mean I'm not hating because you know he obviously has to have some sort of real charm behind it to get all these women to cheat but he's doing it by also exploding certain vulnerabilities within their psyche.

Passing these women STDs while he's passing them around. I mean this is part of the allegations and also correlates with the things that were said about him scamming his own homeboys that were coming to him with their girlfriends and taking their money out of it too.
If you think about the whole thing in ideal what Nature Boy says in presence comes off very promising but when you hear all these allegations of cheating, scamming, and passing STDs does not fit into the picture as being conscious.

I just feel disappointed for people who are fans of this that it has became almost a circus like mockery of whole living through afrocentric idealisms. Because all the tools were there but instead became a internet joke through their own fukkery.

It's different because you know with nikkas living in the hood you can be more forgiving because fukkary is going to occur out of that environment anyways, but this is on film in almost a damn near Tropical Paradise and these people are still acting like they're stuck in the hood.

People need to put values at a higher rate man if they want to be the actual positive example that they're claiming to be.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I'm not a hater on their movements either because they obviously have some successful things to build up the following as they did but I feel like a lot of it is a premise to the internet in like a almost a gimmick.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Its sad that they see Africa as some mystical, spiritual, place. They gonna get there, and find out its like another version of any other place in the west. I do think old knowledge is there, but I highly doubt it will be given to these people.

I feel sorry for those young people, they remind me of my young self, but without the street sense, they truly believe in these "spiritual leaders". I guess this shyt is never gonna stop when you have people who are hurt, and looking for a mystical answer. The answer is in you, nothing else. The problems came because the people in your environment lacked proper knowledge on how to live, and they passed it down to you. You break the curse by wanting better, and observing whats being done by those you are around, and improving on what doesn't bring peace in your life. If you know this, you would look regular to everyone else, its those who try to stand out that are the false prophets.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You tripping. You said this with a lotta heart like you his right hand.
LBVS

The only time I seen Nature Boy was on the YouTube TV's.
Nobody never seen that nikka in the streets. Ctfu
I mean, How can they? nikka living in the middle of jungles and shyt.

IJS on everything that you swear by online:
Show me a episode where he's giving dis positive knowledge successively to another person that he isn't too busy having an argument with because they are clowning him.

I'mma wait. . . *crickets chirping*

Right, not to mention though was supposedly girls to his homeboys that he talked into his bidding.
I mean I'm not hating because you know he obviously has to have some sort of real charm behind it to get all these women to cheat but he's doing it by also exploding certain vulnerabilities within their psyche.

Passing these women STDs while he's passing them around. I mean this is part of the allegations and also correlates with the things that were said about him scamming his own homeboys that were coming to him with their girlfriends and taking their money out of it too.
If you think about the whole thing in ideal what Nature Boy says in presence comes off very promising but when you hear all these allegations of cheating, scamming, and passing STDs does not fit into the picture as being conscious.

I just feel disappointed for people who are fans of this that it has became almost a circus like mockery of whole living through afrocentric idealisms. Because all the tools were there but instead became a internet joke through their own fukkery.

It's different because you know with nikkas living in the hood you can be more forgiving because fukkary is going to occur out of that environment anyways, but this is on film in almost a damn near Tropical Paradise and these people are still acting like they're stuck in the hood.

People need to put values at a higher rate man if they want to be the actual positive example that they're claiming to be.

If you watch the Builds with the people,people call in all the time to say he's changed their lives. Also on his lives they call in, I've seen a retarded girl say Carbonation inspired her to try to walk because all is mental:wow:. Sounds like you just want somengthi perfect even though you just acknowledged black people are damaged. People can be forgiving to nikkas in the hood who ain't even trying to better themselves. But not people who admittedly aren't perfect but are trying to work through their demons? Doesn't sound right to me. Carbonation is to show you the growth and inspire you,not to show you the finished product. Or the pretend product the rest of the conscience community shows you,so that they SEEM perfect. Only for you to be dissapointed later because you found out some bullshyt about that.

Allegations are just allegations,I don't see any signs of people having hiv or herpes. Its easy to be taken out of context and be made into something your not.