So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
So is he in prison?
:hhh: Prison? nikka please. Carbon Nation is thriving better than ever!

Nature Boy just imported another young wife :mjgrin: she pretty cute too.

He was on IG Live last night talking his shyt about Velvet and Olmek (the dude she was dating at Carbon Nation before he took her from him and kicked him out).

He was like Olmek is gay and she using him. He said she told him Olmek's chico stick was little and she was not satisfied :francis: he said he's going to war on them

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

He was on IG Live last night talking his shyt about Velvet and Olmek (the dude she was dating at Carbon Nation before he took her from him and kicked him out).

He was like Olmek is gay and she using him. He said she told him Olmek's chico stick was little and she was not satisfied :francis: he said he's going to war on them
:deadmanny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

He is so obsessed with Velvet while she pays him no mind. I hope they troll him for a very long time. Lol

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
He is so obsessed with Velvet while she pays him no mind. I hope they troll him for a very long time. Lol
They giving him material too tho. I actually wished Velvet would go offline for a bit and forget about social media. I know she wants to profit off her following but for her long term mental health, I would think taking a break from talking about all this shyt would help her a lot. She spent years in a cult, you don't just shake off that programming overnight.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They giving him material too tho. I actually wished Velvet would go offline for a bit and forget about social media. I know she wants to profit off her following but for her long term mental health, I would think taking a break from talking about all this shyt would help her a lot. She spent years in a cult, you don't just shake off that programming overnight.

Baby gotta eat :yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Put that nikka on child support :mjlol: real talk she need to go back to school too. Anybody who joined a cult should be required to go back to school :mjlol:
Sooo she should put a dude with no income who lives in another country on child support? Come on bruh:mjlol:

I mean she can get assistance but then that plays into his BS. And she could already be on it for all we know.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Nature Boy already made the new chick Zoca his HEAD WIFEY :dead: and the other wives mad as hell

db33842e-c9dc-42a8-a959-fd3e791c3720-jpeg.1145515

32327a25-4d6f-42ff-b733-a2a5fe5eeb2c-jpeg.1145517