So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

this how home boy talks to dem nikkas? smh

He made Caliber his bytch forever in that video. Called that man a little hoe :laff::laff: the funny thing is he was acting the same way when Velvet left...nikka was acting sad and depressed.

All them nikkas are gay IMO, I don't care about them getting them broads pregnant. Letting a man disrespect you day in and day out like that and taking your girl whenever he wants her back? :laff:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
There is nothing spiritual about this guy. His energy is off and I can feel it. He is obviously just taking advantage of the weak minded.

He is qthe perfect ecample of a zen devil.

Of course he ain't spiritual. nikka created a sex cult, plain and simple. He isn't righteous at all and abuses the people in his camp.

I'm more worried about the people online who like his movement. These are regular people we live around who think his message and way of life is on point. How stupid are people getting out here?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He made Caliber his bytch forever in that video. Called that man a little hoe :laff::laff: the funny thing is he was acting the same way when Velvet left...nikka was acting sad and depressed.

All them nikkas are gay IMO, I don't care about them getting them broads pregnant. Letting a man disrespect you day in and day out like that and taking your girl whenever he wants her back? :laff:

:unimpressed:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

This nikka really said he had sex with a man to "see what it was like" :scust: so there are 2 verified gay ass nikkas there. That Solar nikka is gay too - they trying act like that chick is coming for him but that's just so NB can take her from him after she realizes he's a homo. And I think Nature Boy fukks with Loyal, that nikka shows no interest in the women, he acts like NB's boy toy :dame:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course he ain't spiritual. nikka created a sex cult, plain and simple. He isn't righteous at all and abuses the people in his camp.

I'm more worried about the people online who like his movement. These are regular people we live around who think his message and way of life is on point. How stupid are people getting out here?

It is amaing how sheepish people are. It is actually quite scary when you think about it. In a sense we are all sheepish to some extent. Most people do not think critically or for themselves AT ALL. When you truly ponder on this fact it becomes obvious why men like Hitler or even Trump came into power.
I think humans have an innate tendency to fall for the psychological tricks of sociopaths, thus we fall under their spell and choose them as our leaders. Its quite fascinating and scary at the same time.

NB has all the characteristics of a typical cult leader. And we may look upon his followers as stupid but we must not forget that we share a lot of their characteristics. It is just more hidden and obscure and guised under the curtains of status quo behavior.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

This nikka really said he had sex with a man to "see what it was like" :scust: so there are 2 verified gay ass nikkas there. That Solar nikka is gay too - they trying act like that chick is coming for him but that's just so NB can take her from him after she realizes he's a homo. And I think Nature Boy fukks with Loyal, that nikka shows no interest in the women, he acts like NB's boy toy :dame:

He in everybody booty over there

Baphomet Behavior

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Olmek is campaigning for Simp of the Year

Honestly, Olmek seems like a really cool dude, but he seems to make rash decisions off pure emotion. He went from Natureboy (who took his bytch), to Yada, to the Moors, all within a short amount of time. Now he's getting back with super damaged ass Velvet, after Eligio done diseased her up and knocked her up. You hate to see it.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Olmek is campaigning for Simp of the Year

Honestly, Olmek seems like a really cool dude, but he seems to make rash decisions off pure emotion. He went from Natureboy (who took his bytch), to Yada, to the Moors, all within a short amount of time. Now he's getting back with super damaged ass Velvet, after Eligio done diseased her up and knocked her up. You hate to see it.

She obviously using that man to get back at NB. I just hope Olmec is in on it or it is a bad look for him. She don’t want that dude forreal, she dumped his ass to have another nikka baby lmao

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Now they are a cult, but I can't front on this jam yall :whew:

That shyt jam fa sho but then you listen closely to the lyrics and :snoop:

Got potential cult members like

source.gif

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

The short young nikka is an admitted bisexual. First time NB said that I knew all of these nikkas had psychological issues.