So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Hate to see NANA leave but Carbonation will get stronger in her absence,and hopefully she wil realize she needs help. She is very intelligent and a role model when she is in her right state of mind. Hopefully she overcomes her demons. To see her swinging for the fences on Chief while holding a baby is fukking insane. I fear for the baby more than anything,I can't help but think one day we could hear about a murder suicide,or her doing something to the baby to spite Chief. Especially being that the baby looks just like him,I fear for her upbringing at the moment.All we can do is send prayers up,another black family broken up while people finding it hilarious:mjcry:. But the lies are always more entertaining then the truth.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hate to see NANA leave but Carbonation will get stronger in her absence,and hopefully she wil realize she needs help. She is very intelligent and a role model when she is in her right state of mind. Hopefully she overcomes her demons. To see her swinging for the fences on Chief while holding a baby is fukking insane. I fear for the baby more than anything,I can't help but think one day we could hear about a murder suicide,or her doing something to the baby to spite Chief. Especially being that the baby looks just like him,I fear for her upbringing at the moment.All we can do is send prayers up,another black family broken up while people finding it hilarious:mjcry:. But the lies are always more entertaining then the truth.

Where’s the video of her swinging on him with the baby in hand?:mindblown:

I can’t find it

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
when u gonna join the cult and stop stanning from a keyboard breh?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Where’s the video of her swinging on him with the baby in hand?:mindblown:

I can’t find it

Timestamped,she did this before when people tried to say he pushed her and cut her hair off.

She is not ready to accept being the child of man. Just goes to show you what women can turn into once they know you love them and they can get away with whatever,habitual line steppers. Gotta find a woman who isn't programmed like that,which will be hard in this current era. Women programmed to find ways to be victims,and how to take whatever they can before what they see as an impending implosion of doom in a relationship:respect:.