So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The White girl was trying to replace her and be the overseer of the cult by using the land/money to control NB. Eliana uses the baby and her mental illness to control NB but that can only last so long before NB says fukk it.
And he uses everyone else :manny: They all deserve each other.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You think she's gonna replaced by the White girl?

Nah NB and Eliana manipulate each other perfectly

I think they both don’t want a new person to come in and run the show when they STILL trying to run each other, it’s just more power struggles. NB knows new wife is plotting

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah NB and Eliana manipulate each other perfectly

I think they both don’t want a new person to come in and run the show when they STILL trying to run each other, it’s just more power struggles. NB knows new wife is plotting

True :ehh: Well I will be watching the drama unfold. Lol

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Shouts to dat boi Young Naych.

I used to feel sorry for Eliana until I realized she does it to herself. She knew what Naych was about and now she tryna change him.

Women, listen to me carefully...

YOU CANT CHANGE nikkaS

you better off keeping that change for the meter. Word to John Jackson.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Aiight. Saw the live today. She gonna get to the airport then turn back. Did they even pay for her ticket? Tru said they had to drive to Panama city. Who is she calling? Her dad? That's who she called in Mexico when she walked barefoot with the baby to the embassy. Nature boy admitted it when he was exposing her.
Mr. 38 yr old Alpha Male is a sucka for a 22 yr old boxhead that uses his baby as a shield and runs off his "wives" anybody believing in this dude is a sucka smh

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're both a hot mess.

Some ppl just can't survive without drama

Hope they put the kids in some loving foster homes or something sometime soon
Every time I see this thread updated that's what I'm hoping for.

All the other adults still in this dumbass cult can just drink Kool-Aid and rot on their compound.

Take the kids and put them with some rational, normal adults :hubie:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
He on live now going off on the White girl. Saying they didn't need her money and that she was trying to use her money to control them. Called her a racist and all that. And supposedly they purchased 5 acres land with houses on it with donations.

Oh and Eliana supposedly left again :russ:

According to one of the comments her mother confirmed she bought a plane ticket. So we'll see.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
He on live now going off on the White girl. Saying they didn't need her money and that she was trying to use her money to control them. Called her a racist and all that. And supposedly they purchased 5 acres land with houses on it with donations.

Oh and Eliana supposedly left again :russ:

Whew chile :whew: