So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Caliber didn't spend no time getting her preggo. These babies gotta deal with retarded parents.

She was obviously a little ditzy before she got there, how the hell you get brainwashed and convinced to cut your hair before you even join the cult :francis:

its always these dizzy ass Cree Summer type chicks

:lolbron:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Caliber didn't spend no time getting her preggo. These babies gotta deal with retarded parents.

She was obviously a little ditzy before she got there, how the hell you get brainwashed and convinced to cut your hair before you even join the cult :francis:

Wtf? Damn he just handed her off like that? That's mo definitely Natureboy baby. Don't she have Natureboy name tatted on her ass? Wtf?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Wtf? Damn he just handed her off like that? That's mo definitely Natureboy baby. Don't she have Natureboy name tatted on her ass? Wtf?
I'm not sure she got the tattoo. I think only Ra, Iyah and Eliana got it. She been with Caliber for 2 months or so. She's 5 weeks pregnant. But this shyt is so nasty how all the women basically fukk NB first then he hands them off.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure she got the tattoo. I think only Ra, Iyah and Eliana got it. She been with Caliber for 2 months or so. She's 5 weeks pregnant. But this shyt is so nasty how all the women basically fukk NB first then he hands them off.

Oh I thought she was one of them. I still think it's NB baby. Yes it is nasty. They have a video talking about polygamy but I don't know anywhere in polygamy they pass around women.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
It has nothing to do with Black people and everything to do with human psychology. Humans are flock animal and within these flocks rise up leaders who are able to steer the flock. Nature Boy is simply a flock leader but since he is psychologically dysfunctional, his flock ends up exhibiting these same behaviors.

I agree but I feel black ppl are more susceptible because so much has history has been taken from us that we are open to accepting a lot more than those whose current history is established on firm ground.

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Actually,she came there as Calibers wife first. But they broke up because they said it was boring,there was no spark and they weren't sexually compatible. He said her p*ssy wasn't gripping and she said her last Babylon man had a huge dikk.And had possibly changed the fabric of her vagina at the time,not to be vulgar. She ended up confessing she was attracted to Chief and wanted to be one of his wives. Then she said she didn't want to get pregnant at her age,so Chief questioned why she even came if she wasn't ready to procreate as they are trying to build a nation. I think from there she got booted as a wife and has been single,I think she may have been in an arranged marriage with Tron at some point but it didn't last a week I don't think. The relationships are arranged there,you become a wife and husband immediately if you agree to attempt a relationship,they don't believe in making vows. So they aren't neccessarily being passed around,you just are assuming they fukk. This girl seems to have learned a valuable lesson most women dont learn until they are in their thirties,used up and truly passed around. She saw the excitement of NB's life and wives and realized boredom can turn into excitement the more you get to know someone,and not being all that attracted to somebody can change as well with familiarity:respect:.But most of these women come there for Chief in reality,as thats how they find out about Carbonation.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Yo @Benefited ya boy NB cut off all the wives now. When will this nikka admit he has no idea what he's doing, he's not qualified to be anyone's "teacher" and that he's playing "guru" online for attention, sex and money? This dude will be 40 soon and living his life like a 25 year old.

d122af3efd657ae44a55d62a512f080b.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yo @Benefited ya boy NB cut off all the wives now. When will this nikka admit he has no idea what he's doing, he's not qualified to be anyone's "teacher" and that he's playing "guru" online for attention, sex and money? This dude will be 40 soon and living his life like a 25 year old.

d122af3efd657ae44a55d62a512f080b.jpg

What? Why?

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Natureboy admits that he has commitment issues, he's using polygamy to escape himself, he's been drinking lots of wine and crying at night. He says he's scarred from women hurting him as a teenager, he thinks polygamy only works if you're good at monogamy now & he's going to be alone for a while to get himself straight.
:stopitslime::mjlol::comeon:

People have been pointing out just like he lost 2 children in Babylon he's also lost 2 children in nature. So it's clear he's the problem not some system. He keeps mentioning how he knows people look at them like they're dysfunctional. This shyt fallin...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Natureboy admits that he has commitment issues, he's using polygamy to escape himself, he's been drinking lots of wine and crying at night. He's scarred from women hurting him as a teenager, polygamy only works if you're good at monogamy & he's going to be alone for a while to get himself straight.
:stopitslime::mjlol::comeon:

He's so full of shyt. He missing Eliana like crazy.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I agree but I feel black ppl are more susceptible because so much has history has been taken from us that we are open to accepting a lot more than those whose current history is established on firm ground.

:mjtf:

You weird ass nikkas, this has nothing to do because they took our “history”.

Goddamn you nikkas try to pin every stupid decision on some race shyt. These bytches are stupid and broken end of story.

:snoop: