So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if her dad gon do like he said and get the baby cause she's mentally ill (she was getting a state check while in college before she left). Her mother hates her father so it might be another battle.

I don't think Eliana is mentally ill. Her priorities just changed after she had the baby and she realized what the shyt is; a sex cult.

I think she's just been frustrated and reluctant to go because obviously that is where she has been for the longest.

She wasn't doing all this before the baby. Now she just feels trapped and frustrated.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
He on live now going off on the White girl. Saying they didn't need her money and that she was trying to use her money to control them. Called her a racist and all that. And supposedly they purchased 5 acres land with houses on it with donations.

Oh and Eliana supposedly left again :russ:
U should go undercover for TheColi and join carbon monoxide nation for us.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I don't think Eliana is mentally ill. Her priorities just changed after she had the baby and she realized what the shyt is; a sex cult.

I think she's just been frustrated and reluctant to go because obviously that is where she has been for the longest.

She wasn't doing all this before the baby. Now she just feels trapped and frustrated.

Yea I think so to but she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder before she left according to her dad. That and herpes is why she went to NB to get healed. Hopefully her mind clears so she can be a mother.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How did these young girls get caught up in this nonsense, jim jones type scenario

He's been doing this for years. They see his videos on the gram, have nothing better to do and go become one of his many "wives." Breh makes people bring money to his cult. He blow through 300k someone had in a year. The whole shyt is wild entertaining.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's in his videos. YouTube it. While im in my office I just let the videos on this shyt run while I'm working. Many ppl have made compilations of his craziness.

This shyt gonna make a great Netflix movie smh

Dude lip looks busted :scust: