So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Benefited

Banned
Daps
when u gonna join the cult and stop stanning from a keyboard breh?

I just admire the movement,much doper than whatever bullshyt yall watching and hanging on too. You nikkas still listening to Farakhan in 2019?. Time to evolve,Carbonation combines the sciences with spirituality. If you stop stanning European science so damn much you would probably comprehend and appreciate the wave. Don't be so happy to be a relic:respect:. But his rules are his rules,and mine are mine.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Timestamped,she did this before when people tried to say he pushed her and cut her hair off.

She is not ready to accept being the child of man. Just goes to show you what women can turn into once they know you love them and they can get away with whatever,habitual line steppers. Gotta find a woman who isn't programmed like that,which will be hard in this current era. Women programmed to find ways to be victims,and how to take whatever they can before what they see as an impending implosion of doom in a relationship:respect:.

He should move out of the way so she can leave. :manny:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He should move out of the way so she can leave. :manny:

Breh was acting just emotional as her making dumb decisions. He should have:

Recenterer her via a question that limits her ability to answer in an emotional way.

Tell her to hand the baby to someone or lay the baby down.

Real dads assure a child who can’t defend itself is in a safer in self aura environment immediately.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh was acting just emotional as her making dumb decisions. He should have:

Recenterer her via a question that limits her ability to answer in an emotional way.

Tell her to hand the baby to someone or lay the baby down.

Real dads assure a child who can’t defend itself is in a safer in self aura environment immediately.

Or just get the hell out of the damn way so she can go calm herself and he can calm down.

My friend’s dude does the same thing. Trying to have a conversation when they are both on 100 and it goes left quick! Every moment isn’t time for talking.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Efuru is having Calibers baby :mjcry:

I thought she might be a spy leaking info and trying to take the cult down slowly.

But she really is brainwashed too.

It’s sad. So young and bout to be a baby mama for the next 18 years.

She dropped out of school and cut her beautiful curls to live like a bum and let these bums raw dawg her :hhh: wasn’t she just NB’s “wife” ? They pass these women around like it’s nothing. Swapping fluids and diseases smh.

This is nothing but a sex cult whose main goal is getting all the women pregnant until they wise up and leave. :scust:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Or just get the hell out of the damn way so she can go calm herself and he can calm down.

My friend’s dude does the same thing. Trying to have a conversation when they are both on 100 and it goes left quick! Every moment isn’t time for talking.

Naw. Not my seed, you acting wild out here. If she wanted to calm down, so be it. Go do what you need to do.

Your last action reflects your near term future actions. Your last actions are tucking crazy. Take the 5 seconds to get the baby out of your currently negative mindset. There’s 0 Positives if you take baby with u

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw. Not my seed, you acting wild out here. If she wanted to calm down, so be it. Go do what you need to do.

Your last action reflects your near term future actions. Your last actions are tucking crazy. Take the 5 seconds to get the baby out of your currently negative mindset. There’s 0 Positives if you take baby with u
If the dude IS the negative, there is no positive leaving the kid with him, Father or not. Neither were in a mental state to be nurturing a kid, but if a line had to be drawn, babies should be with their mother’s :manny:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the dude IS the negative, there is no positive leaving the kid with him, Father or not. Neither were in a mental state to be nurturing a kid, but if a line had to be drawn, babies should be with their mother’s :manny:

That’s true. Children especially infants absorb all subconscious energy more than grown adults. Don’t feed negative people to your child early stages of life.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't tell me what I don't see and what I do see because it doesn't fit your narrative. He pushed her with the baby in her hand without a doubt. There is no reason for him to post pictures of his "wives" ass naked lined up. That ain't about lust? Get outta here with that bullshyt.

He's full of shyt and so are you.
:russ: He didn’t say you didn’t see it, he said you perceived it wrong. :lolbron: Elevate your mind to a higher plane!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s true. Children especially infants absorb all subconscious energy more than grown adults. Don’t feed negative people to your child early stages of life.

I agree. Parenting can be so difficult in these scenarios because if a father treats the mother badly, she often can’t create a boundary between him being an overall bad person instead of just bad for her.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Black ppl are so desperate for the truth, that they will swallow any pseudo truth as gospel. Being brainwashed into Christianity made it way easier for us to be convinced and led like sheep by any charismatic characters. Jim Jones had loads of black ppl down there in the jungle, because he was able to convince ppl by "speaking their language". We create false idols for ourselves all the time, this also impacts those of us not in the diaspora. I worry for us.

Nature boy just found his own way of manipulating weak minded people with half truths and pseudo science and desperate ppl swallow it up. Their parents failed them.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Black ppl are so desperate for the truth, that they will swallow any pseudo truth as gospel. Being brainwashed into Christianity made it way easier for us to be convinced and led like sheep by any charismatic characters. Jim Jones had loads of black ppl down there in the jungle, because he was able to convince ppl by "speaking their language". We create false idols for ourselves all the time, this also impacts those of us not in the diaspora. I worry for us.

Nature boy just found his own way of manipulating weak minded people with half truths and pseudo science and desperate ppl swallow it up. Their parents failed them.

It has nothing to do with Black people and everything to do with human psychology. Humans are flock animal and within these flocks rise up leaders who are able to steer the flock. Nature Boy is simply a flock leader but since he is psychologically dysfunctional, his flock ends up exhibiting these same behaviors.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Efuru is having Calibers baby :mjcry:

I thought she might be a spy leaking info and trying to take the cult down slowly.

But she really is brainwashed too.

It’s sad. So young and bout to be a baby mama for the next 18 years.

She dropped out of school and cut her beautiful curls to live like a bum and let these bums raw dawg her :hhh: wasn’t she just NB’s “wife” ? They pass these women around like it’s nothing. Swapping fluids and diseases smh.

This is nothing but a sex cult whose main goal is getting all the women pregnant until they wise up and leave. :scust:
Which one is that?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I just admire the movement,much doper than whatever bullshyt yall watching and hanging on too. You nikkas still listening to Farakhan in 2019?. Time to evolve,Carbonation combines the sciences with spirituality. If you stop stanning European science so damn much you would probably comprehend and appreciate the wave. Don't be so happy to be a relic:respect:. But his rules are his rules,and mine are mine.
nah u scared to walk with god breh

if u were a true believer you'd get up and join the crew right now

god damn heathen

:ufdup: