So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How many times they gonna act out the same scene? If she don't leave this time, I'm gonna personally go down to the cult HQ and kidnap her myself. I'll also burn down all their resources so the rest of them go home to their families.
Damn lol :russ:

I hope this is the last time. Frfr. This is an emotional and physically abuse relationship. I think she needs help and the baby deserves better.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
He always makes it seem like the women are to blame. Be he's the one who always losing women. He's emotionally manipulative.
In a funny way, he's an extreme version of regular people lol. How many people blame their exes on why shyt didn't work out? I'd say the majority.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
In a funny way, he's an extreme version of regular people lol. How many people blame their exes on why shyt didn't work out? I'd say the majority.

True but he's suppose to be teaching folks how to live better more productive lives. Breh is literally playing baby momma drama meets the jungle and still acting like he's above everyone else.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
True but he's suppose to be teaching folks how to live better more productive lives. Breh is literally playing baby momma drama meets the jungle and still acting like he's above everyone else.
Still watching the stream and seen a young lady comment "a lot of baby mama drama". Looked at the pic and she looked familiar :mjpls: like I've seen her pic before.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Don't be one of those people breh :snoop:

Yeah she'll be back or be replaced
The White girl was trying to replace her and be the overseer of the cult by using the land/money to control NB. Eliana uses the baby and her mental illness to control NB but that can only last so long before NB says fukk it.