So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Eliana is this nikkas downfall and Natureboy lowkey a sucker.
All them fights,drama wit her family and child endangerment complaints fukked his whole operation up.
Now this bytch puttin hands on him.:mjlol:
nikka went from a cult leader living the life in big cribs in other countries to another dumb broke nikka in America wit baby mother drama.
Light skin hoe got him by the nuts.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Yo Eliana gonna hurt that child bad one day doing that shyt. She used that baby as a shield. Sick shyt! When she cocked em in his face she held the baby closer to her face so he wouldn't retaliate. People are saying they in Panama. He gave the world evidence of this baby being in harm. If she would have dropped her that baby could've died. Demonic shyt

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I watched some of the live stream from that White woman and it was eye opening.

She said when Natureboy went to take a shower in the hotel, Eliana got up off the bed and just started staring at the wall silently. NB was yelling for her to come to him and she didn't respond, she just kept staring at the wall. The white girl was like WTF.

NB came out the shower to see why she wasn't coming and Eliana snapped out the trance and started shouting at him and said she wanted to leave him, she was over it all. Then Eliana was acting like she was gonna fight the White girl but NB stopped her.

This broad is a schizo and will take down NB's cult. I think he's attracted to her cuz he has his mental issues too but he has more control over it. Jail calmed his ass down some too for the moment lol.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I watched some of the live stream from that White woman and it was eye opening.

She said when Natureboy went to take a shower in the hotel, Eliana got up off the bed and just started staring at the wall silently. NB was yelling for her to come to him and she didn't respond, she just kept staring at the wall. The white girl was like WTF.

NB came out the shower to see why she wasn't coming and Eliana snapped out the trance and started shouting at him and said she wanted to leave him, she was over it all. Then Eliana was acting like she was gonna fight the White girl but NB stopped her.

This broad is a schizo and will take down NB's cult. I think he's attracted to her cuz he has his mental issues too but he has more control over it. Jail calmed his ass down some too for the moment lol.
Plenty of his viewers/fans have said Eliana would be his downfall..even months ago when she started saying how she doesn't like polygamy anymore.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Plenty of his viewers/fans have said Eliana would be his downfall..even months ago when she started saying how she doesn't like polygamy anymore.
We'll see. That sexy White girl said something else interesting but I don't know if I believe her.

She said she saw the folks sending them donations and they get a lot of money from big named companies from Hollywood :patrice:
She said she saw "Dreamworks Studio" send them 5K :pachaha:

IDK but we'll see what happens. That beautiful White woman wants Eliana's spot but also to control NB and his cult. She was gonna buy some land and let them live on it. But she don't wanna do it out the kindness of her heart, she wants to be the overseer of his movement and use the land and her money to control him.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That punch was solid though :pachaha:. You can tell he would have beat the breaks off of her had the camera not been there; baby or not. I still don't think she cut her own hair.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
nikka went from a cult leader living the life in big cribs in other countries to another dumb broke nikka in America wit baby mother drama.
Light skin hoe got him by the nuts.

:laff:

I forgot who the guy was that she left to be with NB, but I remember NB laughing at him and a couple of the dudes who've been punched by their women over there, and he said it would never happen to him.

I hope a caller points this out to him on stream.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Eliana on live leaving now. These two are wild lol
How many times they gonna act out the same scene? If she don't leave this time, I'm gonna personally go down to the cult HQ and kidnap her myself. I'll also burn down all their resources so the rest of them go home to their families.