So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Superstar
Daps
Yo is this about a cult or somethin why this thread so long

I’m just hearing about it. Apparently a dude who started a group based in hedonism and paganism has a large following. I’m getting tired of seeing people gravitate towards the whole cult of personality thing. It’s the same issue I have with most churches I’ve been to. It seems to be more about the offerings, and what kind of show can be put on than discussion. I’m still amazed people keep falling for this shyt, tbh.

I forgot to add that the broadcasted sexual fukkery and drama is what brought most people’s attention in the first place. That seems to be what’s driven the thread, as well, aside from arguments about spirituality.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
This demonic fukker may have unchecked Syphilis or some shyt..

Clearly bipolar but this dude mental state getting worse like his brain is rotting.

GOD gave his mind up completely...only Jesus can save this dude ..he's filled with demonic energy.

It’s wild how many people can confuse a mental disorder or anti-social personality disorder with being charismatic lol. I respect people’s belief in paganism, nature, even hedonism. This nikka just WEIRD lmao.

If we take away all the extra stuff, the hoes, the pseudo esoteric spiritual stuff, etc. we’d probably just find that this is the type of dude who won’t stop talking to people on the train/bus stop about any and everything yet nothing at all lol.

I feel a lot of people need a reason, theme, or narrative to cope with existing. He may have come around in that sweet spot where followers may have been in the beginnings of a existential crisis. I’m not truly comparing him to Manson, Koresh, or Jones because he’s nowhere near that type of fukkery. I’m only bringing them up because their type of weirdness attracts people who seem to be struggling with their need for an existential reason, theme, or narrative.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

:scust: These people believe that Natureboy is their God?!

A man is a God?

A man who pimped himself out to other men is their God??:mjpls:

jerry-seinfeld-enough.gif

May God have mercy on their souls

Superstar
Daps
Looks, sex, resources are some things that can make people forget we ain’t shyt. The ability to make people feel Ike they can’t get, whatever you can give them, anywhere else can make some forget we ain’t shyt.

Existence can be shytty but falling for this kind of bullshyt can make it even shyttier. There’s plenty of poly-amorous/natural communities that can live normal lives without going through all this. I hold a little blame for everybody involved but the children.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It’s wild how many people can confuse a mental disorder or anti-social personality disorder with being charismatic lol. I respect people’s belief in paganism, nature, even hedonism. This nikka just WEIRD lmao.

If we take away all the extra stuff, the hoes, the pseudo esoteric spiritual stuff, etc. we’d probably just find that this is the type of dude who won’t stop talking to people on the train/bus stop about any and everything yet nothing at all lol.

I feel a lot of people need a reason, theme, or narrative to cope with existing. He may have come around in that sweet spot where followers may have been in the beginnings of a existential crisis. I’m not truly comparing him to Manson, Koresh, or Jones because he’s nowhere near that type of fukkery. I’m only bringing them up because their type of weirdness attracts people who seem to be struggling with their need for an existential reason, theme, or narrative.
Well dude was on that "black woman is God" type of tip in the beginning.

One of his modus operandi or whatever you call it would be to invite in weaker males who need guidance then he'd show his dominance over them in front of the females.

He took some dudes chick right from him like that......that was back in like season 3..Olmec and the one broad from N.O who got away.