So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did he do to have a positive effect on you?

Before Natureboy i was already looking into spirituality after having an experience I cant explain. I was sure it must have been god. But i feel i was barking up the wrong tree before Natureboy. Id probably be some bible thumper,praying to god for wealth,going to a mega church every sunday.

Natureboy bought me back to my pure state. Made me realize im not crazy for having no desire to "succeed" or attain "wealth". I had money before and felt nothing really. I got money now and feel nothing. I really have no idea how people have a continious drive to make tens of millions and billions of dollars. Youd have to be a souless piece of garbage imo.

Taught me babylon is a cancer and black people have been infected. Bad information and bad food has cause us to become genetically modified as a people. So looking at all black people as "your people" is dangerous. The more you look at it that way the less likely you are to get dragged down or fall victim. You realize there are very few black people capable of being helped/saved in this country. Your focus should be on those who can,and stay away from those who cant. Cant fight cancer when your outnumbered 100 to 1 by cancer cells. Overall Carbonation was an inspiration to see black people leaving Babylon. Getting closer to nature,and not wanting any parts of building anything in this system,or anything similar to it#ImGrateful:wow:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Before Natureboy i was already looking into spirituality after having an experience I cant explain. I was sure it must have been god. But i feel i was barking up the wrong tree before Natureboy. Id probably be some bible thumper,praying to god for wealth,going to a mega church every sunday.

Natureboy bought me back to my pure state. Made me realize im not crazy for having no desire to "succeed" or attain "wealth". I had money before and felt nothing really. I got money now and feel nothing. I really have no idea how people have a continious drive to make tens of millions and billions of dollars. Youd have to be a souless piece of garbage imo.

Taught me babylon is a cancer and black people have been infected. Bad information and bad food has cause us to become genetically modified as a people. So looking at all black people as "your people" is dangerous. The more you look at it that way the less likely you are to get dragged down or fall victim. You realize there are very few black people capable of being helped/saved in this country. Your focus should be on those who can,and stay away from those who cant. Cant fight cancer when your outnumbered 100 to 1 by cancer cells. Overall Carbonation was an inspiration to see black people leaving Babylon. Getting closer to nature,and not wanting any parts of building anything in this system,or anything similar to it#ImGrateful:wow:
But they stayed on Babylon’s communication outlets, electricity, clothing (when they wore clothing), flew on its airplanes, and drove it’s cars.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But they stayed on Babylon’s communication outlets, electricity, clothing (when they wore clothing), flew on its airplanes, and drove it’s cars.

Most of that stuff is nature,as many of the parts come from nature. Its just been modified and has synthetic components. So by that logic you shouldnt talk to people who weae clothes,weaves,glasses etc. The only thing bad about those things is how we use them and our worship of them. Plus you will have to use those things until Babylon completely crumbles under itself. How else would people get their message without phones?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

How do you feel about the tranny busting his bussy open?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Nah the trolling finally caught up with him. He said prison is karma,so he cant say he doesnt deserve it. Hes had a positive influence on me,but you cant treat people like garbage just because you can. Natureboy deserves his flowers,but 3god deserves 1-2 years in prison plus an ass whupping while he's in there.

Wtf does natureboy deserve flowers for?

Do you see him as god?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Most of that stuff is nature,as many of the parts come from nature. Its just been modified and has synthetic components. So by that logic you shouldnt talk to people who weae clothes,weaves,glasses etc. The only thing bad about those things is how we use them and our worship of them. Plus you will have to use those things until Babylon completely crumbles under itself. How else would people get their message without phones?

no offense but you're just another nikka that's weak-minded or with mental issues. go seek a good psychologist or a strong father figure before you end up in a cult drinking cyanide kool-aid trying to escape "Babylon"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no offense but you're just another nikka that's weak-minded or with mental issues. go seek a good psychologist or a strong father figure before you end up in a cult drinking cyanide kool-aid trying to escape "Babylon"

No offense to you,but you sound like someone programmed and born into a cult. Whos gets upset at people thinking of leaving the cult. But its okay because thats all you know right now and its not your fault. Thats how most black people in this country start.

So maybe I am weak and will join a cult later. But as of now I am a free agent. Meanwhile you are still under a cults(America/white supremacy) mind control,still suffering abuse,yet still wanna stay. Yall are the same as the cult members you are judging#YouArePattyHearst:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wtf does natureboy deserve flowers for?

Do you see him as god?

From following and seeing the online community that follows him over the years. Most of his online followers seem to be positive people.And people see this messed up society for what it is. People who are natural,eat healthy etc. And inspired people similar to himself without the fukkery.Yall quick to give flowers to a Pooh Shiesty and want him free because he can rap. Or give flowers to Soulja Boy because of his influence though:mjlol:. Two people who have offered nothing constructive whatsoever to black people. You can give flowers and condemn someone at the same time cant you.