So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
If this nikka somehow comes back for another season filled with fukkery, he better be crowned the undisputed GOAT of reality TV :wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just hearing about it. Apparently a dude who started a group based in hedonism and paganism has a large following. I’m getting tired of seeing people gravitate towards the whole cult of personality thing. It’s the same issue I have with most churches I’ve been to. It seems to be more about the offerings, and what kind of show can be put on than discussion. I’m still amazed people keep falling for this shyt, tbh.

I forgot to add that the broadcasted sexual fukkery and drama is what brought most people’s attention in the first place. That seems to be what’s driven the thread, as well, aside from arguments about spirituality.

In fairness thats not how it started. The question is how could you not follow the earlier message.

He just chose to go back to his lowerself which is a choice many people who "wake up" will make. Thats why i always say its not about waking up,or being woke. Its more about staying woke like the Freddy Kruger movies.I however believe he is innocent of the rape charge,but guilty of being a bad person. He basically chose to put himself in jail imo. Hes been on a downward spiral since Velvet left. Tried to tell yall,alot of these black men cant handle losing they first exotical:wow:

Following the drama will eventually lead you to the message

Superstar
Daps
In fairness thats not how it started. The question is how could you not follow the earlier message.

He just chose to go back to his lowerself which is a choice many people who "wake up" will make. Thats why i always say its not about waking up,or being woke. Its more about staying woke like the Freddy Kruger movies.I however believe he is innocent of the rape charge,but guilty of being a bad person. He basically chose to put himself in jail imo. Hes been on a downward spiral since Velvet left. Tried to tell yall,alot of these black men cant handle losing they first exotical:wow:

I gave him a listen while I’m at work.

I’ll start by saying that it’s easy for me to not open up to him because my life has taught not to allow other personalities to mold my own into their own image.

I know what real leadership looks like in both good and hopeless situations. He’s not a leader. He has no humility, a leader is a servant to those who follow. A leader wakes up first and eats last. A leader makes sure those that follow are good before themselves. He just seems (to me) to equate leadership with confidence, directness, etc.

He isn’t telling me anything that I don’t already know about myself. I know, for myself, that I can only find peace through myself because only I can define what brings me peace. Again, life taught me that no one can tell me what’s going to bring me peace because they aren’t me.

Part of my peace is being in touch with nature. It’s why I hike and wonder when I get a chance. What he’s offering doesn’t bring me any closer to nature or my nature. He sounds like he wants to bend people to be closer to his nature.

I don’t believe in a higher self, lower self, or an overarching purpose for our existence. I personally believe I’m either doing or not doing. If I fail to do then I accept that and understand that’s the reason why I feel I failed. I am here, existing and experiencing, until I’m not.

I don’t believe a word he’s saying. I don’t believe in him, polite, umar, Tariq, or any of them because they ask me to believe. I don’t feel like I need their guidance to be a better person or asset to my community. I haven’t heard them offering me anything that is healthy for me, or in my best interest. It all feels like they are trying to feed their own ego’s and be in charge of something.

I don’t believe in anyone who isn’t suffering. These people don’t suffer but their followers always seem to. Instead of stepping down to share the suffering, as a leader should, they just keep talking and broadcasting.

I hope my what I perceived from the video makes sense.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’ll start by saying that it’s easy for me to not open up to him because my life has taught not to allow other personalities to mold my own into their own image.

I know what real leadership looks like in both good and hopeless situations. He’s not a leader. He has no humility, a leader is a servant to those who follow. A leader wakes up first and eats last. A leader makes sure those that follow are good before themselves. He just seems (to me) to equate leadership with confidence, directness, etc.

He isn’t telling me anything that I don’t already know about myself. I know, for myself, that I can only find peace through myself because only I can define what brings me peace. Again, life taught me that no one can tell me what’s going to bring me peace because they aren’t me.

Part of my peace is being in touch with nature. It’s why I hike and wonder when I get a chance. What he’s offering doesn’t bring me any closer to nature or my nature. He sounds like he wants to bend people to be closer to his nature.

I don’t believe in a higher self, lower self, or an overarching purpose for our existence. I personally believe I’m either doing or not doing. If I fail to do then I accept that and understand that’s the reason why I feel I failed. I am here, existing and experiencing, until I’m not.

I don’t believe a word he’s saying. I don’t believe in him, polite, umar, Tariq, or any of them because they ask me to believe. I don’t feel like I need their guidance to be a better person or asset to my community. I haven’t heard them offering me anything that is healthy for me, or in my best interest. It all feels like they are trying to feed their own ego’s and be in charge of something.

I don’t believe in anyone who isn’t suffering. These people don’t suffer but their followers always seem to. Instead of stepping down to share the suffering, as a leader should, they just keep talking and broadcasting.

I dont think Umar,Tariq,Polight and definitely Natureboy care if you believe them or not. Their believe they are telling the truth. They have followers who believe they are telling the truth. If youve listened to these men and dont believe anything they say then you are the problem. Your past has made you scared

"I’ll start by saying that it’s easy for me to not open up to him because my life has taught not to allow other personalities to mold my own into their own image."

The problem is that you dont have belief in yourself imo. I dont need to close myself off from the personalities you just mentioned. Ive listened to all those dudes at some point,some more than others. But from what I gathered they all told some truths about the "community" and about life. I am able to find the truth,and throw out what doesnt serve me.

What you just said is maybe the number one problem in the black community. That problem being that you believe in "the community". The fact you are unwilling to focus on the good,throw out the bad. Is exactly why "the community" is going to lead most of yall to your doom.

Legalese

Banned
Daps

You study Buddhism :jbhmm:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

You're thecolis version of natureboy. Without the hoes. Fake deep rapist

Superstar
Daps
You study Buddhism :jbhmm:

No but it is interesting on paper.

I was in basic training with this country Central Florida white dude who was Christian, but started going to Sunday Buddhism services because they gave out energy drinks. By the time we finished AIT together he was a for real Buddhist. He says it helped him shed a lot of guilt and pain. It was pretty wild to see.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
I dont think Umar,Tariq,Polight and definitely Natureboy care if you believe them or not. Their believe they are telling the truth. They have followers who believe they are telling the truth. If youve listened to these men and dont believe anything they say then you are the problem. Your past has made you scared

"I’ll start by saying that it’s easy for me to not open up to him because my life has taught not to allow other personalities to mold my own into their own image."

The problem is that you dont have belief in yourself imo. I dont need to close myself off from the personalities you just mentioned. Ive listened to all those dudes at some point,some more than others. But from what I gathered they all told some truths about the "community" and about life. I am able to find the truth,and throw out what doesnt serve me.

What you just said is maybe the number one problem in the black community. That problem being that you believe in "the community". The fact you are unwilling to focus on the good,throw out the bad. Is exactly why "the community" is going to lead most of yall to your doom.

Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Stalin, etc. there are countless people through history that have had people believe that they are telling the truth.

Cac’s and others across the world express, daily, that they believe it to be truth that we we’re lesser than them. Why would we also consider that truth, just because they believe it?

Everything I’ve said should tell you I believe in myself and my own results. I’ve spent may past learning and doing my best to master myself. Being forced to push myself to survive and being surrounded by seemingly never ending death taught me more about myself than any of them could ever teach me.

What’s the logic in needing to believe in someone who has never, and will not suffer with me, in order to believe in myself?

The community is what we make it. My community is currently middle class black families that live in a stable neighborhood. We look out for each other. We don’t offer each other generalized, spiritual buzzwords. We find out what the other needs and we do our best to BE THERE for the them.

You keep saying they’re telling a truth when I just said that they aren’t telling me anything I don’t already know about myself or general existence. If you take the buzzwords words out, the advertised products out, the advertised social groups out, and look at the bare message you’ll see that these are things we should already know as grown men.

My father taught me what he knew about the world and I learned the rest of what I know through good and horrible experience.

I assume you tagged me in that video to get my perspective on it. I gave you how he made me feel, honestly, without attacking you. You haven’t even considered an additional point of view without trying to defend your beliefs by typing the exact opposite of what I told you.

If you really feel it’s truth then it would have stood on it’s own without you having to defend it. If it was truth they wouldn’t have to advertise it.

He’s saying a lot of superficial bullshyt that only someone who is unsure about themselves would fall for. A person who believe in themselves doesn’t need what they offer.

Superstar
Daps
@Still Benefited and don’t get me wrong. Your belief in him doesn’t bother me. His sexuality or past doesn’t bother me. I am concerned about the rape charges and the way he treats the people he should be protecting.

What bothers me, from listening to him, I just don’t feel any different from when I’m listening to someone trying to sell me crystals at the mall. I’m would honestly tell him him I don’t have any cash on me and keep it moving.

No one can show us happiness. We have to feel this life out, blindly, whether we like it or not. That includes becoming part of his community. Eventually everyone who followed and believed in him are going to come to point where they have to have an honest conversation with themselves.

I hear what you’re saying about taking the good from the bad but anything good he had to offer (believe in yourself, you can always push yourself farther, get it touch with the earth, nothing is stronger than our minds, etc etc, yadda yadda) are all things we know our will learn all on our own. The other problem is that he has more negative than positive to offer. The good was the hook to get people to buy into the bad.

Look at what he did to the legacy of those surrounding him, the first chance he felt power. That wasn’t him becoming corrupt, that was always who he was.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
@Legalese I also forgot that I did read part of someone’s book about the “eastern book of the dead” last year. The principles were cool but I do need to finish the book.