So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Wow thats crazy. Already having another child? I wish her the best.

She didn't come off to bright so I hope she knows what she is doing.
:hubie: She won’t reveal who the baby dad is… idk about her decision making skills either. But it’s good she’s away from the cult and from him. I don’t think he’s seen his daughter at all since she left that last time.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Stalin, etc. there are countless people through history that have had people believe that they are telling the truth.

Cac’s and others across the world express, daily, that they believe it to be truth that we we’re lesser than them. Why would we also consider that truth, just because they believe it?

Everything I’ve said should tell you I believe in myself and my own results. I’ve spent may past learning and doing my best to master myself. Being forced to push myself to survive and being surrounded by seemingly never ending death taught me more about myself than any of them could ever teach me.

What’s the logic in needing to believe in someone who has never, and will not suffer with me, in order to believe in myself?

The community is what we make it. My community is currently middle class black families that live in a stable neighborhood. We look out for each other. We don’t offer each other generalized, spiritual buzzwords. We find out what the other needs and we do our best to BE THERE for the them.

You keep saying they’re telling a truth when I just said that they aren’t telling me anything I don’t already know about myself or general existence. If you take the buzzwords words out, the advertised products out, the advertised social groups out, and look at the bare message you’ll see that these are things we should already know as grown men.

My father taught me what he knew about the world and I learned the rest of what I know through good and horrible experience.

I assume you tagged me in that video to get my perspective on it. I gave you how he made me feel, honestly, without attacking you. You haven’t even considered an additional point of view without trying to defend your beliefs by typing the exact opposite of what I told you.

If you really feel it’s truth then it would have stood on it’s own without you having to defend it. If it was truth they wouldn’t have to advertise it.

He’s saying a lot of superficial bullshyt that only someone who is unsure about themselves would fall for. A person who believe in themselves doesn’t need what they offer.

Well no,because science shows we are greater than cacs organically speaking. And the problem with Jim Jones ,Charles Manson and Hitler etc is weak people who cant find the truth and check them when they start talking crazy. I can find truth in what Hitler said and not agree to start killing people for him.

But i think your being disingenious or you are out of the loop if you think most black people know the stuff Tariq,Umar,Polight and Natureboy teach. You really need to retract that statement. You made it as though thats standard cirriculumn for a black man in america:comeon:

Maybe it was for you,but not on average. And even if they are telling you what you already know. It just means they are telling you what you already believe to be truth. Which means they are telling truths.

I only posted the video to show he didnt just start out doing crazy things and mistreating people. It sounded like you thought it was always sexual fukkery and drama and thats why people joined. I think abuse is just what happens when 99% of people find out they have control over people. Which is why you should never let someone feel they have full control over you. 99% of people will abuse that power. Luckily 99% of people are never able to gain full control over people.

In Natureboys instance thats actually his knowledge. To use people to your benefit in this simulation because everyone is you. So its not really using others,its you using yourself.

Not here to convert you,agree to disagree. And although im not trying to convert you to listen to Natureboy. I am actively trying to brainwash thecoli.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Now that I think about it, if he could ever chill himself out he could’ve really had a whole harem of chicks and while having a following truly supporting him, he really fukked up a comfortable way of life. People was always gonna believe his bs, but he’s just so damn crazy

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What’s the backstory on what is this? velvet?
She was one of his old wives who he had a child with. Her family really faught to convince her to leave and she eventually did. Her story goes back to when they were in Costa Rica or some shyt.

They traveled quite a bit.