So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense to you,but you sound like someone programmed and born into a cult. Whos gets upset at people thinking of leaving the cult. But its okay because thats all you know right now and its not your fault. Thats how most black people in this country start.

So maybe I am weak and will join a cult later. But as of now I am a free agent. Meanwhile you are still under a cults(America/white supremacy) mind control,still suffering abuse,yet still wanna stay. Yall are the same as the cult members you are judging#YouArePattyHearst:wow:

From following and seeing the online community that follows him over the years. Most of his online followers seem to be positive people.And people see this messed up society for what it is. People who are natural,eat healthy etc. And inspired people similar to himself without the fukkery.Yall quick to give flowers to a Pooh Shiesty and want him free because he can rap. Or give flowers to Soulja Boy because of his influence though:mjlol:. Two people who have offered nothing constructive whatsoever to black people. You can give flowers and condemn someone at the same time cant you.

I really feel bad for you and hope you're trolling. You think following a demonic homosexual is the way to live a good healthy natural life:what:

I know people that live away from society, raising their own food and even built their own shelter. Guess what none of them made a show of it or needed a cult to do it. they just went and did whatever they had to do quietly.

I notice it's always the mentally weak or people looking for attention always have to make a show and song and dance about "Bablyon" and living naturally and they never end up doing it. There are still millions of people still living like our ancestors use to do, it ain't that hard.

But i think you just want to be under a man and play gay games with men like nature boy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really feel bad for you and hope you're trolling. You think following a demonic homosexual is the way to live a good healthy natural life:what:

I know people that live away from society, raising their own food and even built their own shelter. Guess what none of them made a show of it or needed a cult to do it. they just went and did whatever they had to do quietly.

I notice it's always the mentally weak or people looking for attention always have to make a show and song and dance about "Bablyon" and living naturally and they never end up doing it. There are still millions of people still living like our ancestors use to do, it ain't that hard.

But i think you just want to be under a man and play gay games with men like nature boy.

Oh your one of those people I guess. But some of us have the ability to not throw the baby out with the placenta,and even the placenta has nutrients btw. As a strong minded individual, I can listen to someone and take the good advice,while leaving what doesnt do me any good. Its crazy the ammount of caucasian and black dirtbags yall will listen to if they can teach you how to get ahead financially. Or just for your own entertainment. But will turn around and mercilessly mock black men for listening to Tariq,Umar or Natureboy etc. Very flawed men who have some positive messaging despite their flaws.

Thats apples and oranges. They were online to teach others knowledge,sciences of the black body,white supremacy. And to inspire other black people to leave. Not everybody has a reason to be online though. My point is that in the beginning I believe they did what they sought out to do. You just choose to only see the negative aspects.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Oh your one of those people I guess. But some of us have the ability to not throw the baby out with the placenta,and even the placenta has nutrients btw. As a strong minded individual, I can listen to someone and take the good advice,while leaving what doesnt do me any good. Its crazy the ammount of caucasian and black dirtbags yall will listen to if they can teach you how to get ahead financially. Or just for your own entertainment. But will turn around and mercilessly mock black men for listening to Tariq,Umar or Natureboy etc. Very flawed men who have some positive messaging despite their flaws.

Thats apples and oranges. They were online to teach others knowledge,sciences of the black body,white supremacy. And to inspire other black people to leave. Not everybody has a reason to be online though. My point is that in the beginning I believe they did what they sought out to do. You just choose to only see the negative aspects.
Natureboy is very different than Tariq or Umar, that’s disingenuous.

By his own admission he is a full blown degenerate, all he did was recite what Bobby Hemitt and others were saying 20 years ago

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Natureboy is very different than Tariq or Umar, that’s disingenuous.

By his own admission he is a full blown degenerate, all he did was recite what Bobby Hemitt and others were saying 20 years ago

They are all black men who give black people knowledge,keep black people informed,or teach black spirituality. And at some point they said or did something certain black people didnt like. Or did something that made them appear fraudulent.And black people turned around and frame them as criminals. Many of those same people have no problem listening to, and glorifying criminals who havent gave or taught black people shyt btw.

Yes Natureboy has done worst than those two as far as I know. But plenty have done worst and done no positive,and still get the support of the black community. Im not even saying to support him,I just said some of his messages has been positive and positively impacted others. Meanwhile you can go hard as hell for black degenerates and criminals with no backlash. The standards black people have for the black conscience community compared with the standards for everyone else is jarring:scust:.Higher standards for one makes sense,but the disparity is comical.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also i dont see a Bobby Hemmit similarity at all. Bobby has a way deeper well of knowledge,is also more spiritual,and a little more "out there". Plus I thought he lived in America.

Alot of the people you speak of has flaws,and were even more deviant sexually allegedly. Which is why I dont believe in one man having power over a group of people. They will likely abuse it if allowed

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If a person wants to document their journey nothing wrong it. The ancestors did the same with different technology..Ppl been documenting their life journeys bruh and there’s nothing wrong with it..there’s just something wrong with “eligo” and his abuse of his power

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This demonic fukker may have unchecked Syphilis or some shyt..

Clearly bipolar but this dude mental state getting worse like his brain is rotting.

GOD gave his mind up completely...only Jesus can save this dude ..he's filled with demonic energy.

Imagine you went on a date with one of them
hippie broads
Then they told you they used to joined this cult run by a batty boy
Then she told you she had a seed by him
:russ: