So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Dude made a life on being under vaginas, nudity, (and allegedly bussy :dame:).

Lived and been kicked out of multiple countries. The memoir is going to be epic when it’s all said and done.

However, dudes are going through it with and for one chick.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka will be back to his same shenanigans in a couple months

Just will be a lot more tame for a few months

Nah the trolling finally caught up with him. He said prison is karma,so he cant say he doesnt deserve it. Hes had a positive influence on me,but you cant treat people like garbage just because you can. Natureboy deserves his flowers,but 3god deserves 1-2 years in prison plus an ass whupping while he's in there.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this shyt was a troll for views and attention on social media for years

Until I saw the news report with them speaking and a realization came to me that these are really some sick weirdo fukks controlled in a cult. Smh

I mean thats there religion. As a christian thats how most Christians talk. Christianity just isnt viewed as insane

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Nah the trolling finally caught up with him. He said prison is karma,so he cant say he doesnt deserve it. Hes had a positive influence on me,but you cant treat people like garbage just because you can. Natureboy deserves his flowers,but 3god deserves 1-2 years in prison plus an ass whupping while he's in there.

What did he do to have a positive effect on you?