So my son got a LarryBox for Christmas..

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Was it the base the xbox one or the X?

I didn’t even know there were different versions. It was this one

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Lol what? nikka go ahead with all that shyt. My kid reacted how he reacted and I personally got a kick out of it. I thought it was a waste him getting a gift like that and I’m glad he agrees. Lol @ this nikka calling me a cac. I grew up in the jungle of nyc and survived, so if my kid is spoiled from getting what he wants then so be it. I ain’t get shyt growing up so it feels good that he gets an abundance. As it should be. nikkas always wanna get holier than thou when they lives ain’t about shyt.

Besides fukk I want a larrybox in my house for anyway. :pachaha:
When you go upside his head for taking it a step too far one day :wow:

When you realize you have no one to blame but yourself for how he turned out :ohlawd:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
It's either an Xbox One X or bust. Wished the PS4 Pro had a UHD BD drive. :francis:

Why doesn't your son want a Switch?

He has a switch. I have two sons and the younger one got Mario odyssey. Between little big planet on ps4 and the switch they better than good. LarryBox minus one don’t fit in the mix. Might put it on Craigslist and sell it to a neckbeard.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I remember when I was a kid the super nintendo had just come out, by the shape of the christmas box i just knew thats what I had gotten for christmas

Open that shyt up and its the Original NES :francis:, to top it off my Moms had us in church heavy and all i had was some Bible game... Trash Christmas

:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you have kids?
I'm confused as to why a parent would allow their child to be so openly opinionated about a gift.
I was raised not to even speak unless spoken to when it comes to adults, no less open my mouth to complain about something I got for free. I'm raising my kids the same way. Hell, I think I was like 15/16 years old before my parents even let me speak at the table at all. :skip:(I'm probably exaggerating about the age but you get the point)
I get ya'll are getting your Xbox jokes off, but in all seriousness, no kid should have the nerve to complain about any gift, especially not in public.
This what I was thinking when I read the OP.

Ungrateful little busters need some home training :picard:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lol what? nikka go ahead with all that shyt. My kid reacted how he reacted and I personally got a kick out of it. I thought it was a waste him getting a gift like that and I’m glad he agrees. Lol @ this nikka calling me a cac. I grew up in the jungle of nyc and survived, so if my kid is spoiled from getting what he wants then so be it. I ain’t get shyt growing up so it feels good that he gets an abundance. As it should be. nikkas always wanna get holier than thou when they lives ain’t about shyt.

Besides fukk I want a larrybox in my house for anyway. :pachaha:

Reported. Don’t call me nikka cac. Stop trolling for daps

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was a kid the super nintendo had just come out, by the shape of the christmas box i just knew thats what I had gotten for christmas

Open that shyt up and its the Original NES :francis:, to top it off my Moms had us in church heavy and all i had was some Bible game... Trash Christmas

:russ: The blue cartridge joint? My grandma got me that for Christmas. Had to carry baby Moses across the nile n shyt. Had Noah’s ark and David and Goliath lol

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

She gave you a Bible game my dude???

:dead: