So my son got a LarryBox for Christmas..

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
237206-spiritual_warfare.jpg

Spiritual Warfare I remember like it was yesterday

Fake ass Zelda game :scust:
:laff:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yup. Got my youngest some over the summer. Got my oldest some a couple of years ago. They still poppin :yeshrug:
I remember those shyts from about 12 years ago. I think they had tiers to them shyts where there were straight plastic ones, then the upper tier ones had metal parts and if you had one of those nobody on the block would let you run with then.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I remember those shyts from about 12 years ago. I think they had tiers to them shyts where there were straight plastic ones, then the upper tier ones had metal parts and if you had one of those nobody on the block would let you run with then.

The ones we have are metal/plastic hybrids.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Classic example of dumb adults teaching kids poorly. OP seriously thinks a fukking PS4 us the best system for a 7 year old? :laff:

Stop torturing the poor kid and get him the WiiU with super Mario land or better the Switch with Mario Odyssey.

Kidd probably bored to tears playing the garbage LBP.

But I'm sure this thread was nothing but a troll post and open likely couldn't afford shyt anyways, so these broke kids should be grateful the Aunt decided to bless the ingrate.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You better than me no way in hell I'm tolerating ungrateful kids at any time of the year
Kids are just a reflection of parents. OP was probably egging on the ingrate as he was shytting on the gift. Ultimately this a failure of the parents. Not sure why Xbox is being slandered in this poor excuse for a thread.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No because all kids his age have PS4’s. Plus a PS4 is designed for adults and kids alike. It’s a familiar controller and easy to navigate. Listen man i don’t make the rules and kids are gonna like what they like. Not my fault they don’t like LarryBoxes :manny:
So you let your 7 year old play online with his friends? Great parenting

llt23

All Star
Daps
So you let your 7 year old play online with his friends? Great parenting

Let the kids be. When I was 7 I was in arcades watching people get murdered in Mortal Kombat, and then I got the home version soon after. Now im a functioning member of society as an adult.

Now how about the kids that get sheltered from having any fun??? How well are they doing?:jbhmm:

People are also underestimating kids. Remember how much shyt you knew about games back at those ages??? Its safe to say the kids now got even more knowledge with the internet than we did with the magazines.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
ohhhhh :ohhh:

shyt i would've added that to my gaming collection

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Ori and the Blind Forest, Forza Horizon 3, Sunset Overdrive, Rocket League (cross play with Switch, PC) are some of my favorite games of the generation. All can be found for cheap. EA access is inexpensive as well. I missed out on the 360 generation and the backwards compatibility is great to me. I believe Minecraft will be better supported on the xbox compared to the PS4. Great controller as well. You won't have to charge it everyday like the dual shocks.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This Story reminds me of the one time I was foolish enough to not be pleased with What My folks got me for Christmas when I was a youngin. I still regret that shyt to this day :sadcam: :snoop: