So my son got a LarryBox for Christmas..

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Actually the LarryBox he got was the Minecraft version. He likes Minecraft and plays it on the PS, which he will continue to do since the LarryBox was not worth it.

I remember Dr. Dre saying years ago he knew he had a hit if his kids listened to it and got hype. My kid was hype when he got a PlayStation. LarryBox? not so much :ld:
Oh, so he was hyped at 6yrs old, how does a 6yr old learn of $300 electronic devices, was he surfing Neogaf.

Like I said, this would be more on you thinking you could just toss an iPad at an infant :ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you have kids?
I'm confused as to why a parent would allow their child to be so openly opinionated about a gift.
I was raised not to even speak unless spoken to when it comes to adults, no less open my mouth to complain about something I got for free. I'm raising my kids the same way. Hell, I think I was like 15/16 years old before my parents even let me speak at the table at all. :skip:(I'm probably exaggerating about the age but you get the point)
I get ya'll are getting your Xbox jokes off, but in all seriousness, no kid should have the nerve to complain about any gift, especially not in public.

Trust me parents know if their kids like or hate their gifts... :francis: Fact remains if the kid is very opinionated to a point where he is a bit spoiled on things or not? :yeshrug: Little girls do this alot when they don't get want they want at christmas... or at least from what I've heard...:ld:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Trust me parents know if their kids like or hate their gifts... :francis: Fact remains if the kid is very opinionated to a point where he is a bit spoiled on things or not? :yeshrug: Little girls do this alot when they don't get want they want at christmas... or at least from what I've heard...:ld:
I didn't say anything about whether or not a parent can tell if a kid liked a gift.
According to OP, the child said, "I wanted a Wii U instead".
In my house, that sentence would have earned me a smack in the mouth and sent to my room with no gifts at all.
Again, the xbox jokes are funny, but the way some of you are excusing this child's behavior isn't.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm a gringo, but I lived in Miami Beach for 15 years. my friend's cuban mom used to always say that shyt. I had fun learning spanish and all the phrases
Oh Ok.
Sidenote: don't call yourself a gringo. I'm not sure about every Hispanic's culture, but for us (Puerto Ricans) and I know for Dominicans and Mexicans, Gringo is used as a term of disrespect towards non-hispanics, primarily white people. It's the equivalent of calling a white person a cracker. For us there's nothin endearing, or playful about it, it's meant to be an insult.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Oh, so he was hyped at 6yrs old, how does a 6yr old learn of $300 electronic devices, was he surfing Neogaf.

Like I said, this would be more on you thinking you could just toss an iPad at an infant :ufdup:

No because all kids his age have PS4’s. Plus a PS4 is designed for adults and kids alike. It’s a familiar controller and easy to navigate. Listen man i don’t make the rules and kids are gonna like what they like. Not my fault they don’t like LarryBoxes :manny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
His aunt spoils him. What do you expect me to do? It’s her money so let her waste it how she feels. Kids already have a switch and a ps4 so in my opinion they were already set. The disgust he showed at the larrybox confirms that it’s not a system appealing to youth and they don’t need more gaming systems. The fact that he was more excited over a $10 beyblade over a $200 lump of dogshyt tells me everything I need to know.
Post in here more:mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Oh Ok.
Sidenote: don't call yourself a gringo. I'm not sure about every Hispanic's culture, but for us (Puerto Ricans) and I know for Dominicans and Mexicans, Gringo is used as a term of disrespect towards non-hispanics, primarily white people. It's the equivalent of calling a white person a cracker. For us there's nothin endearing, or playful about it, it's meant to be an insult.
I understand the context of the word. but it does get the point across :manny:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
and can you believe that shyt is still in the box unopened?? His aunt copped him that shyt and when my wife told me what she did I was like :hhh:. I’m not in the wars heavy like y’all are but it’s obvious to everyone what the better system is.

So on Christmas kids are up early and hype. My son opens his gifts and is hyped he got a beyblade and battlebots. My wife tries to pull the Christmas story bit and was like “is that another gift behind the couch?”. My son is like :ohhh:. Gets the box and opens it. No lie as soon as he saw the LarryBox his expression went from :gladbron: to
c67ee2c0a23d29b0cddcb94d0658c300ad186e099f5a0c40d9ec7d2e7fec51ca

My wife is like “isn’t that so exciting? It’s what you always wanted!”. Son is like

FD9eZJ.gif

Then he says “Aw man I wanted Wii U instead”. He just leaves to box unopened and goes back to playing with his beyblade. Then he spent the rest of the day playing little big planet 3 on his ps4. I’m hoping his aunt saved the receipt so we can return it and get cash back or store credit. Bottom line is if your system can’t get a 7 year old hype then there is something wrong with you.:ufdup:

:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: RNS

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I believe this story is fake and just bait for daps(never seen OP post in the Arcadium before). No little kid is into console wars like that. I would have been ecstatic if I had a sega and snes simultaneously back in the day. Same with PS and N64. If this is true and your kid had that reaction, he should have got the piss slapped out of him for being an ungrateful POS. So you must be a cac cause only cacs act like that and get away with it. Exposed :ufdup:

Last edited:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
im assume much of op is done for laughs but even at 7 y/o i would hav know better than to say that to someones face after receiving a gift. i wanna say even a kid as young a 5 y/o should know better. step ur parenting up breh.