So my son got a LarryBox for Christmas..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ori and the Blind Forest, Forza Horizon 3, Sunset Overdrive, Rocket League (cross play with Switch, PC) are some of my favorite games of the generation. All can be found for cheap. EA access is inexpensive as well. I missed out on the 360 generation and the backwards compatibility is great to me. I believe Minecraft will be better supported on the xbox compared to the PS4. Great controller as well. You won't have to charge it everyday like the dual shocks.

:snooze: No one wants to play these fukking games man....

And the little kid knew xbox was trash:mjlol:...:deadrose:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Y’all tripping, as long as they aren’t disrespectful kids can state their opinion. My son was scared to tell me he didn’t like Mario Odessy, my daughter loves it though. He rocked Mario 3, all the Ds versions, Mario 1, and the Wii ones.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I get you trollin and doin the whole comedy thing with this thread. In real life, any kid that even gives a sideways look in reaction to a gift is an ingrate and needs to be put in their place.
My parents woulda smacked me with the quickness if I ever said anything, or gave any kind of look, showing that I didn't like a gift. Only thing allowed to come from me was a smile, a hug, and a thank you to who ever gave me the gift regardless of how I felt about the gift.
Facts. My kid wouldve got checked for that. Thats foul. I wouldve been happy as fukk if I was a kid cause I always had all of the consoles.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
and can you believe that shyt is still in the box unopened?? His aunt copped him that shyt and when my wife told me what she did I was like :hhh:. I’m not in the wars heavy like y’all are but it’s obvious to everyone what the better system is.

So on Christmas kids are up early and hype. My son opens his gifts and is hyped he got a beyblade and battlebots. My wife tries to pull the Christmas story bit and was like “is that another gift behind the couch?”. My son is like :ohhh:. Gets the box and opens it. No lie as soon as he saw the LarryBox his expression went from :gladbron: to
c67ee2c0a23d29b0cddcb94d0658c300ad186e099f5a0c40d9ec7d2e7fec51ca

My wife is like “isn’t that so exciting? It’s what you always wanted!”. Son is like

FD9eZJ.gif

Then he says “Aw man I wanted Wii U instead”. He just leaves to box unopened and goes back to playing with his beyblade. Then he spent the rest of the day playing little big planet 3 on his ps4. I’m hoping his aunt saved the receipt so we can return it and get cash back or store credit. Bottom line is if your system can’t get a 7 year old hype then there is something wrong with you.:ufdup:

I'm rolling in my grave :dead: :laff:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
and can you believe that shyt is still in the box unopened?? His aunt copped him that shyt and when my wife told me what she did I was like :hhh:. I’m not in the wars heavy like y’all are but it’s obvious to everyone what the better system is.

So on Christmas kids are up early and hype. My son opens his gifts and is hyped he got a beyblade and battlebots. My wife tries to pull the Christmas story bit and was like “is that another gift behind the couch?”. My son is like :ohhh:. Gets the box and opens it. No lie as soon as he saw the LarryBox his expression went from :gladbron: to
c67ee2c0a23d29b0cddcb94d0658c300ad186e099f5a0c40d9ec7d2e7fec51ca

My wife is like “isn’t that so exciting? It’s what you always wanted!”. Son is like

FD9eZJ.gif

Then he says “Aw man I wanted Wii U instead”. He just leaves to box unopened and goes back to playing with his beyblade. Then he spent the rest of the day playing little big planet 3 on his ps4. I’m hoping his aunt saved the receipt so we can return it and get cash back or store credit. Bottom line is if your system can’t get a 7 year old hype then there is something wrong with you.:ufdup:

you son spoiled and self centered, raise him better :ufdup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let the boy cook with wanting a wii u. Since that console alone has more exclusives then the xbox one ever will have.

Lil man is a gamer not a resolutionist.
:what:

In what world is a 7 year old up to date on the entire gamin catelog of a new system he just unwrapped?

This nikka legit acting like @Hawaiian Punch's 7 year old child did as much research into consoles as consumer products as grown men put into judging with mutual fund they are placing their retirement fund in. :mjlol:

Breh, bottom line, there is nothing wrong w/ ultimately becoming bored or disinterested in something.

But to have a 7 year old turn their face up to a $100+ electronic gift on Chistmas day, though? That's not about a bad console... it's about a behavior issue or a grown man reading his child "A brave boy named Sony killed the Xbox monster" bedtime stories on some indoctrination shyt. :dead:

Edit: Hold up... I'm just realizing this nikka also commented that the fact that Wii U has more exclusives means that somehow the child can and will discern the difference between exclusive and multiplat off gp.

"Daddy, if it isn't an exclusive, please don't disappoint me." Breh, stop. :lolbron:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

In what world is a 7 year old up to date on the entire gamin catelog of a new system he just unwrapped?

This nikka legit acting like @Hawaiian Punch's 7 year old child did as much research into consoles as consumer products as grown men put into judging with mutual fund they are placing their retirement fund in. :mjlol:

Breh, bottom line, there is nothing wrong w/ ultimately becoming bored or disinterested in something.

But to have a 7 year old turn their face up to a $100+ electronic gift on Chistmas day, though? That's not about a bad console... it's about a behavior issue or a grown man reading his child "A brave boy named Sony killed the Xbox monster" bedtime stories on some indoctrination shyt. :dead:

OP said the nikka had a PS4 already and wanted a Wii U a console that's a generation behind. Clearly he is interested in a game you can't play on Xbox

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
OP said the nikka had a PS4 already and wanted a Wii U a console that's a generation behind. Clearly he is interested in a game you can't play on Xbox
I don't think it's that clear, breh.

Matter fact, do you think it's clear as day that it's a bit suspect that OP hasn't even set the gift up? Or would you say OP's story sounds credible?:childplease:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's that clear, breh.

Matter fact, do you think it's clear as day that it's a bit suspect that OP hasn't even set the gift up? Or would you say OP's story sounds credible?:childplease:

Hey breh I’m just responding to what has been said in the story. Credible or not.

Just another post and another day to shyt on the xbox it’s not that serious

:yeshrug:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hey breh I’m just responding to what has been said in the story. Credible or not.

Just another post and another day to shyt on the xbox it’s not that serious.

:yeshrug:
It's a holiday weekend and we are on a forum...plus I love to argue; understand that I'm not taking it that serious, either.

Just another day for me to be a witty, but fair and rational, poster. :manny:

Or nah?