So my job did secret santa...Cacs tryna play me

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you gonna explain why brownies and black ice are racist?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
dog.jpg

What's happening here? :patrice:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Get a small portrait of a cave...And that's it. They will get the idea. No commentary or explanation on why you gave that as a gift. If anyone ask's you anything just play naive and tell them you thought it was a nice picture and walk off.
or in the same vein, a simple box of Saltines. subtle and potent at the same damn time...
:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
whats the most disrespectful gift I can get a cac? since its a secret, something they will know its from me :sas2:

but won't know its from me :sas1:
You're going to be hard pressed. Cacs like almost anything as a present.

Actually, buy them a Nickelback shirt or album. They HATE Nickelback. :obama:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
That is exactly why I do not participate in this type of shyt I always found it pointless to tell someone what I want and they buy exactly what I asked for it and then I buy them exactly what they asked for like why don't we just fukking buy it ourselves

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Get them some doggy lip gloss so it would make kissing their dog on the lips more palatable
42793_1_.jpg

www.amazon.com/Dog-Kisses-Sunscreen-Nourishing-Moisturizing/dp/B00FT0TJF8

Dog Kisses Vanilla Lip Balm with sunscreen is the perfect gift for the dog lover in your life. I know you can't package the joy and slobber of real dog kisses, but this lip balm will bring you the same happiness and moisture in a more refreshing way. Vanilla oil replaces actual dog drool and has a lovely light scent. Our natural lip balm is made with nutrient rich oils and minimally processed lanolin. This lip balm glides on smoothly leaves lips moist and protected with no waxy or greasy feel. It is long lasting and non-addicting. You will love this firm lip balm! Will not melt in your pocket or purse. Tested on friends and family, never golden retrievers!

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I come in kinda early this morning for whatever reason to see this box on my desk with a lil clue on who it is. I mean im not expecting much since the limit is 25$...Tell me why I opened this box to find a small ass brownie and a 3 pack of black ice car freshener :dame:

I work with 90% white people so im feeling some type of way.

I go back down to the whip since I got there early to see I got the vanillaroma hanging off the mirror :ohhh:

I go back to my desk clock in and pop my headphones in and let it go.

So I got the keurig in my area so I see pretty much see everyone when they come in. It was like 4 people standing in front of it and I don't normally talk to people like that at work so im glued to the monitor. I peep up to see them staring at me so I take my headphones out and
200.gif

One of the dudes was like so uhhh how'd you like your secret santa gift. :smugfavre:
the rest of em like :skip::mjgrin::troll:

I told em I don't eat brownies so I threw it away and I don't like black ice because its too strong (it really is though) I put the freshener in the car but I told them I gave them to someone else.

one chick said "oh I thought you would've like that":hubie: and walked out

whats the most disrespectful gift I can get a cac? since its a secret, something they will know its from me :sas2:

but won't know its from me :sas1:

So basically you let them basically call you a gorilla and you just smiled and played nice.

Love and respect you racist colleagues brehs.