these gifts would be epic :russ:

Nabiscos_Premium_Saltine_Crackers.jpg

Croco-CRACKERS-BIG-sare.png
Beat me to it...

I would've thrown in a copy of
hrpa0442x.jpg

Giselle

Daps
I come in kinda early this morning for whatever reason to see this box on my desk with a lil clue on who it is. I mean im not expecting much since the limit is 25$...Tell me why I opened this box to find a small ass brownie and a 3 pack of black ice car freshener :dame:

I work with 90% white people so im feeling some type of way.

I go back down to the whip since I got there early to see I got the vanillaroma hanging off the mirror :ohhh:

I go back to my desk clock in and pop my headphones in and let it go.

So I got the keurig in my area so I see pretty much see everyone when they come in. It was like 4 people standing in front of it and I don't normally talk to people like that at work so im glued to the monitor. I peep up to see them staring at me so I take my headphones out and
200.gif

One of the dudes was like so uhhh how'd you like your secret santa gift. :smugfavre:
the rest of em like :skip::mjgrin::troll:

I told em I don't eat brownies so I threw it away and I don't like black ice because its too strong (it really is though) I put the freshener in the car but I told them I gave them to someone else.

one chick said "oh I thought you would've like that":hubie: and walked out

whats the most disrespectful gift I can get a cac? since its a secret, something they will know its from me :sas2:

but won't know its from me :sas1:

I like some of the ones the others suggested like seasoning and mayo. Those are probably the best/safest.

Here are a few more.

*buy a small pack of those tide things and write on it "Now you won't smell like wet dog" like they said in the commercial. I don't think you'd get in trouble for it bc it is from the commercial. lol
*a blm tshirt
*a black film. Preferably one where it was white vs black and black won.

If it's a white woman and she's single and older, get one of those dating advice books basically pointing out how she's old and single.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Document this nonsense and report it

Shouldvw taken a photo of it

That's slick devilish behavior

U see they waited til it could b a secret
But they reveal themself on the 17th that's why I need a something good. I'm liking these ideas

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I come in kinda early this morning for whatever reason to see this box on my desk with a lil clue on who it is. I mean im not expecting much since the limit is 25$...Tell me why I opened this box to find a small ass brownie and a 3 pack of black ice car freshener :dame:

I work with 90% white people so im feeling some type of way.

I go back down to the whip since I got there early to see I got the vanillaroma hanging off the mirror :ohhh:

I go back to my desk clock in and pop my headphones in and let it go.

So I got the keurig in my area so I see pretty much see everyone when they come in. It was like 4 people standing in front of it and I don't normally talk to people like that at work so im glued to the monitor. I peep up to see them staring at me so I take my headphones out and
200.gif

One of the dudes was like so uhhh how'd you like your secret santa gift. :smugfavre:
the rest of em like :skip::mjgrin::troll:

I told em I don't eat brownies so I threw it away and I don't like black ice because its too strong (it really is though) I put the freshener in the car but I told them I gave them to someone else.

one chick said "oh I thought you would've like that":hubie: and walked out

whats the most disrespectful gift I can get a cac? since its a secret, something they will know its from me :sas2:

but won't know its from me :sas1:

A Black Santa:

bscf112.jpg

Colin Kaepernick Toy:

FU4536lg.jpg

Last edited: