So my job did secret santa...Cacs tryna play me

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to always give gift cards for that bullshyt.

luckily, the last secret Santa i was a part of had a nice twist. basically, you had to get something that everyone could like. when the day comes, all the gifts are on the table, they draw the names one by one and you pick a random one. after that, whenever you pick a gift, and unwrap it, you can either keep it or "steal" from the other people who already have a gift (basically they have to trade with what you have). i can't even front, it was actually kinda fun and it avoids people giving disrespectful gifts.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
i used to always give gift cards for that bullshyt.

luckily, the last secret Santa i was a part of had a nice twist. basically, you had to get something that everyone could like. when the day comes, all the gifts are on the table, they draw the names one by one and you pick a random one. after that, whenever you pick a gift, and unwrap it, you can either keep it or "steal" from the other people who already have a gift (basically they have to trade with what you have). i can't even front, it was actually kinda fun and it avoids people giving disrespectful gifts.
Think that's called dirty Santa or sumn pretty fun game