So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It's part of the belief that the entertainment industry is run by elites who practice the occult.

The Blood Sacrifice conspiracy goes for someone to advance their career they must sacrifice someone close to them. Not saying they murder the person but someone close to them dies tragically.

"Kanye sacrificed his mom yo. His career went into overdrive after that"

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
when they try to leave they get labelled crazy... martin lawrence, britney spears.. they dismiss celebrity deaths as drug overdose.

1584442026751.jpg

add in some non human beings,
Ritual to summon cats from other dimensions
working with beings from outer space

pretty much if you want to get an idea on whats really going on. Look back on all the scary movies and thrillers. People who write those are movies are inspired by real events

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
That is by far the creepiest shyt I’ve ever heard of.
This is why a large part of me doesn’t like pulling back these kinds of curtains. We got so many missing children in the world.

The more answers I get, the more questions I have.
Beyonce's first album after pledging eastern star was Sasha Fierce and on the album was....
wp3220856.jpg

mattanderson5.jpg

The baphomet- hybrid offspring of Satan

The LGBTQ community is the gateway to his introduction because the Greeks practiced homosexuality heavily.

The eastern star is the female section of the illuminati. You can only join through oath which requires possession. There's many ways to be possessed as long as blood is involved (including unprotected sex).

The ritual is part of the oath. The sex parties is another way of joining.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I feel sick just reading at @Elle Seven comment about the industry. @Booksnrain i didn’t know anything about this shyt either until this site. I’m literally in shock and what I’ve read about witchcraft and vodoo and rituals. This is frightening. I never try to explore this stuff too far because I’ve seen what happens when someone does—you can end up letting a demon, and evil into your life. It’s just some shyt you don’t need to explore. I’m curious too but not that curious. File it into “nope”.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
It's part of the belief that the entertainment industry is run by elites who practice the occult.

The Blood Sacrifice conspiracy goes for someone to advance their career they must sacrifice someone close to them. Not saying they murder the person but someone close to them dies tragically.

"Kanye sacrificed his mom yo. His career went into overdrive after that"
Jennifer Hudson Family, Da Baby Dad, Megan The stallion Mom, Ab Soul girlfriend for TDE ... all dead coincidentally when they reach "stardom"

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Hold on, lemme turn on every light in the house.
:russ: Imma see how far I read b4 my mind goes “aw hell nope”!
The whole thread isn’t even all like that, but I do remember one of the posts, dude posted a video of some type of ritual occurring at Whitney’s funeral. If you get far enough, you’ll see.

There’s some demonic shyt going on involving these celebrities going to Haiti and New Orleans tho...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I feel sick just reading at @Elle Seven comment about the industry. @Booksnrain i didn’t know anything about this shyt either until this site. I’m literally in shock and what I’ve read about witchcraft and vodoo and rituals. This is frightening. I never try to explore this stuff too far because I’ve seen what happens when someone does—you can end up letting a demon, and evil into your life. It’s just some shyt you don’t need to explore. I’m curious too but not that curious. File it into “nope”.
Yup.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What does that symbol stand for? What culture did it come from?
Edit: I googled it.
fukking disgusting
These innocent-looking symbols have far more sinister meanings
You went further than I did girl. I saw the symbol and then saw “D Wade is an initiate, he’s showing you who he’s aligned with” and between the symbol and the eerie feeling I got, this shaky feeling in my spirit that said “stop”.... I said “okay, I don’t what the fukk that means but I trust you, I take your word for it. I’m good”