So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
People always try to make shyt deeper than it really is

human beings are degenerates , there are swinger parties in every fukking town in the USA and mechanics , postmen garbagemen etc attend these parties , and they are just as secret and you have to know someone to get in , simply because these are ordinary people who know that they have jobs and family at stake ,

Hollywood parties are exactly the same ,

Problem is these pathetic online idiots rather than just be truthful and say these hollywood parties are just a bunch of rich and famous folks getting their perv on nothing more and nothing less , they feel the need to attach some foolishness to it , attending these parties has zero absolute zero to with career advancement .... these people just want to get their freak on and not be exposed

Wrong.

And if you want to be contrary, which city did you attend for the ‘Box and give me the street name. It’s the same location for every city, every year so if you’re in the know or dealt with high end folks..you know what I’m talking about. I’ll make it easy for you, most folks know which street the Atlanta get together goes down at. Tell me. If you don’t know then shut the fukk up.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
1582402104414.png

D Wade is an initiate. He showing you who he's aligned with. It is no coincidence him and Magic son are like that. sacrifice.
What does that symbol stand for? What culture did it come from?
Edit: I googled it.
fukking disgusting
These innocent-looking symbols have far more sinister meanings

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Wrong.

And if you want to be contrary, which city did you attend for the ‘Box and give me the street name. It’s the same location for every city, every year so if you’re in the know or dealt with high end folks..you know what I’m talking about. I’ll make it easy for you, most folks know which street the Atlanta get together goes down at. Tell me. If you don’t know then shut the fukk up.
NOPE! Stop trying to sic demons on people!!!!!!!:mjtf::damn:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Like this shyt. What the hell are they doing? Sure I’ve heard about the All-seeing eye, but what’s the purpose?
Who required this level of synchronized acknowledgement?
You can easily find any random innocuous pose and make a collage of celebrities doing it.

I'm not saying there isn't weird shyt going on in Hollywood and rich people.

But I highly doubt it's as organized as people think. And I doubt there's some "higher" purpose behind it.

It's just rich people being weird because they have the resources to do weird shyt.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You can easily find any random innocuous pose and make a collage of celebrities doing it.

I'm not saying there isn't weird shyt going on in Hollywood and rich people.

But I highly doubt it's as organized as people think. And I doubt there's some "higher" purpose behind it.

It's just rich people being weird because they have the resources to do weird shyt.
I think whether we believe in it or not, the people doing the shyt believe it and may be willing to kill over it. Strange stuff. I’m curious about how information gets passed down for these rituals.

Im pretty sure somebody didn’t just wake up one morning and go “Imma kill a goat today to increase my stock”:dead:

My grandmother told me that people used to say that rich whites would literally be teaching their kids evil spells and shyt.

As crazy as this world is, I think just about anything is possible.

Daps
I’ve heard people talk about the stuff online but shyt is REALLY cryptic. Ya’ll know I come to shyt late. Butt I’ve heard people mention “he/she couldn’t keep up with the rituals” in reference to celebrities.

What rituals are they talm bout? Explain blood sacrifices? Why does the shyt always involve kids?!

Who they doing the rituals for? WTH is the endgame? Is it Aliens? Some of ya’ll sound like ya’ll got some knowledge. Will u get into trouble if u snitch?

How far down the rabbit hole does this shyt go? How far up (government) does it go? How long has this shyt been around? Was that dude who said JayZ was taking it up the ass for masons right?

Are people really outchea thinking that Paimon dude from Hereditary gon make em rich?

How do u know he ain’t gon kick u to sleep once he gets here? Are celebrity premature deaths tied to this shyt?

Me and Jadakiss wanna know WHY?
Coli scholars come forth. I know ya’ll sitting on some herbal tea.
A lot of things people think are coincidences symbolically and possibly event wise, are possibly not

Daps
Yeah that NAMBLA shyt was enough to turn my stomach. There are people literally rallying for the right to fukk children.
Those type of people are in all levels of society
Powerful rich people can easily get away with their fukked up fantasies if they used their combined influence in a network

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
when they try to leave they get labelled crazy... martin lawrence, britney spears.. they dismiss celebrity deaths as drug overdose.
I’ve heard people talk about the stuff online but shyt is REALLY cryptic. Ya’ll know I come to shyt late. Butt I’ve heard people mention “he/she couldn’t keep up with the rituals” in reference to celebrities.

What rituals are they talm bout? Explain blood sacrifices? Why does the shyt always involve kids?!

Who they doing the rituals for? WTH is the endgame? Is it Aliens? Some of ya’ll sound like ya’ll got some knowledge. Will u get into trouble if u snitch?

How far down the rabbit hole does this shyt go? How far up (government) does it go? How long has this shyt been around? Was that dude who said JayZ was taking it up the ass for masons right?

Are people really outchea thinking that Paimon dude from Hereditary gon make em rich?

How do u know he ain’t gon kick u to sleep once he gets here? Are celebrity premature deaths tied to this shyt?

Me and Jadakiss wanna know WHY?
Coli scholars come forth. I know ya’ll sitting on some herbal tea.
1584442026751.jpg

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got into studying some of this stuff back in 2010...it's been a minute but I remember that being a difficult time because a lot of what I was reading was absolutely sickening. It was stuff so disgusting, my mind wanted to believe it was likely all fiction...but the longer I live and the more I see, I see truth is stranger than fiction and a lot of it may have been truth.

There was a book I got ahold of - Thanks for the Memories, I think it was called. It was by a lady who chronicled her experiences since childhood in being groomed to be a sex slave for US presidents, a human computer for Henry Kissinger and some kind of slave for Hollywood celebrities. She wrote how she personally witnessed the members of the Jackson 5 each get raped prior to going out to perform on one of those shows which used to go on back in the day (i.e. like Bob Hope or Johnny Carson).

I think there was another lady named Cathy O'Brien who was used similarly...said the first memory she ever had was of her own father replacing her bottle with his...well, you know. Her parents sold her into this network. Ritualistic sexual abuse is apparently a big part of this network because, for the purposes she was used for, this sort of abuse helps to "shatter" the brain and make the "pieces" available for reprogramming; there is apparently some connection also between anal rape and awakening certain occult forces within the body, and this is why this act was a standard in their programming as well. Essentially, she was walking around with different personalities that could be called forth for different purposes by her handler (think the movie The Manchurian Candidate).

She and others talked about the pedophilia and abuse amongst Washington politicians, and she named names including RFK, Ford, both Bushes, Cheney and both Clintons. She, or maybe it was the first lady I mentioned, explained how Disneyworld in Florida is a totally different beast after hours, used as a site where much of this child abuse and programming takes place. She said some of the training took place in broad daylight in the mist of visitors, describing how they used some of the rides to trigger certain states of mind and program the kids.

All this shyt was 100% sick and I ultimately stopped reading it because, besides being aware, there is nothing it adds to your mental health. I know you asked about Hollywood, but I included this because what the books suggested is there is a connection between Hollywood, the government and, in cases, the church.

Author??

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
NOPE! Stop trying to sic demons on people!!!!!!!:mjtf::damn:

Naw, I’m not doing that.

I love talking openly about these things because I enjoy the disbelief. I can be openly truthful without repercussions because most of you are asleep to the truth and I accept that so I get the ridicule but I laugh behind my screen. Lies easy to digest in ignorance but the truth and finding it forces folks to be responsible, it makes them accountable and not too many people want to be responsible so you get folks who downplay the inherent evil nature of men... Most folks like to be titillated and that’s fine..I don’t care but I do hope some of my ranting provoke an earnest desire in some to separate the lie from truth.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you’re saying that these freaks are using ancient myths and legends to legitimize their perversions when in reality they just wanna do nasty gross shyt.
Are u atheist? No judgement if u are.

Listen to me and engage your brain for a second ...

99% of sex parties in Hollywood are a bunch of rich and famous people sticking their dikks into each others wives and doing gay shyt , end of

That other stuff you talk about is 1%

And thats why I have a problem with people like you , because you arent telling lies , what you are saying does happen ... but you NEVER put things in perspective and its a common ruse used by lawyers and politicians , everything you say while being true is not a true representation of facts