So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I know you believe it’s nonsense but the scary part to me is that even if it’s bullshyt, apparently a lot of rich and powerful people with resources to fukk over others DO believe in it.

I think there are documentaries on Nazi Germany and the occult. shyt is crazy.
rich or poor folk be weird

just peep what you can prove

& stay in your lane

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'll give you a hint. There not human
illuminati_celebrities-_hand_covering_eye_-_all_seeing_eye_gesture_lady_gaga1.jpg.opt556x499o00s556x499.jpg

:sas2:
Like this shyt. What the hell are they doing? Sure I’ve heard about the All-seeing eye, but what’s the purpose?
Who required this level of synchronized acknowledgement?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People always try to make shyt deeper than it really is

human beings are degenerates , there are swinger parties in every fukking town in the USA and mechanics , postmen garbagemen etc attend these parties , and they are just as secret and you have to know someone to get in , simply because these are ordinary people who know that they have jobs and family at stake ,

Hollywood parties are exactly the same ,

Problem is these pathetic online idiots rather than just be truthful and say these hollywood parties are just a bunch of rich and famous folks getting their perv on nothing more and nothing less , they feel the need to attach some foolishness to it , attending these parties has zero absolute zero to with career advancement .... these people just want to get their freak on and not be exposed

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
People always try to make shyt deeper than it really is

human beings are degenerates , there are swinger parties in every fukking town in the USA and mechanics , postmen garbagemen etc attend these parties , and they are just as secret and you have to know someone to get in , simply because these are ordinary people who know that they have jobs and family at stake ,

Hollywood parties are exactly the same ,

Problem is these pathetic online idiots rather than just be truthful and say these hollywood parties are just a bunch of rich and famous folks getting their perv on nothing more and nothing less , they feel the need to attach some foolishness to it , attending these parties has zero absolute zero to with career advancement .... these people just want to get their freak on and not be exposed
So you’re saying that these freaks are using ancient myths and legends to legitimize their perversions when in reality they just wanna do nasty gross shyt.
Are u atheist? No judgement if u are.