So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Lol whats the difference between that and now?
This whole existence that we live in is heavily connected to the spirit realm. The spirit is the most powerful entity in the universe. Riches are only temporary but the spirit is forever and that why these cults are here.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The weird azz shyt you see at the awards shows with the sets and costumes, and at major concerts or performances ala the Superbowl. Those are the real rituals.

Them folks is tied into Hollywood and the Music industry. Because that's how they socially engineer us towards their aims. They like to throw their symbolism in for giggles.

The real big dogs really who run the show are into pedo and home shyt and have their own cult. They make celebrities do rites so they buy into the idea of their magic, and they use some shyt to blackmail or control them too.

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This whole existence that we live in is heavily connected to the spirit realm. The spirit is the most powerful entity in the universe. Riches are only temporary but the spirit is forever and that why these cults are here.

Im saying dreams vs reality..thats an age old philosophical question

But yes i hear you

I wouldnt do it for riches or any particular reason. Im not making any deals :hubie:

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Interesting thread. I’ve heard of some of this stuff online.

It’s known that Hollywood execs are into this stuff. There’s also been talks of the Boule, which is the black elite. Also talks of Hollywood sex parties where they take people who want to be celebs and either break them in or if they refuse, kick them out. Number of celebs have been named as being involved.

rumors have swirled about Magic and Will for years. The way Wade acts now with his kid and Gabby, I wouldn’t be shocked at all.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I think whether we believe in it or not, the people doing the shyt believe it and may be willing to kill over it. Strange stuff. I’m curious about how information gets passed down for these rituals.

Im pretty sure somebody didn’t just wake up one morning and go “Imma kill a goat today to increase my stock”:dead:

My grandmother told me that people used to say that rich whites would literally be teaching their kids evil spells and shyt.

As crazy as this world is, I think just about anything is possible.

That's my stance as well. Even if spirits aren't real and satanic rituals are for shyts and giggles to them... It doesn't change the fact that there's plenty of people who might very well be suffering regardless due to all of this. In that aspect, whether the claims are legitimate or not is irrelevant.

Let's take Harvey Weinstein for example. How many people in Hollywood do you think knew about what he was doing, big names included? How much money was made due to him being around? Influence? I sincerely doubt nobody knew. I think people did, but once everything came to light, Hollywood did what Hollywood does and left him to sink on his own ship.

To get a bit geeky here, it's like what happened in the popular JPRG game Persona 5. (Idunno if you've played it or are even interested in this sort of thing, so I'll continue under the assumption that you've never heard of it at all.) There's a gym teacher named Kamoshida, who's been verbally and physically abusing students, sexually harassing the female students, (and it's implied he raped one student) and nobody does anything because he was an Olympic Gold Medallist for Japan. P5 is a game where it touches on just how powerful a person's cognition can be, and in order to "change someone's heart" in the real world, you have to remove their distorted, twisted desires in this cognitive world personalized to them where they're the ruler of it.

So when you talk to his "Shadow Self" when you eventually have to deal with him in his cognitive world, he says something to the effect of, "What a selfish misunderstanding. The people around me are the ones who kept it a secret. Adults who want to share in my accomplishments. Students, who have the drive to become winners. They willingly protect me so we all may profit." See the resemblance? When many stand to benefit from something, depending on the collective character of those individuals, a person could get away with almost murder if it meant prosperity for all.

That's a lot like in reality, even in the most basic day-to-day things like at regular workplaces. There's people who are absolutely unpleasant people to work with or be around, but nobody kicks them out because of what they bring to the table. They're seen as "invaluable", but once shyt hits the fan, nobody wants to stand behind it because they know what that would mean. There's people who are in the know and are powerless to do anything, and there's people who could've done something but chose to do nothing at all.

So going back to the stuff about rituals and whatnot... How many celebrities do you think know about it? How many do you think try to stop it? Or something even more sad to think about... How many of these celebrities are victims themselves? Are all of these rappers in the know? Or are they guided by photographers, record label executives, managers and CEOs on what poses to make, with them being none the wiser? Who really knows.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
Shieeeeeet I’ll fukk around with some occulut shyt for 1000 bad bytches and 200 million in the bank.

I ain’t shyt anyways so I’m cool with all the weird shyt (except for anything involving the kids).

How I contact these nikkas to get the train rollin

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
it looks more like they gave her away.
:ohhh:
Yall wanna know the truth?

At 1:38, the couple pushes the girl along to the side and the waiter with the duffle bag cuts into scene as the couple continue talking as if nothing happens. He's kidnapping her. Warner bros cut 25 minutes from the original film and Kubrick dies after this movie was finished of a "heart attack". The 25 minutes of the film that was cut involves a pedophilia ring and blood sacrifice. The movie was filmed in code because it practically exposed too much.