So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
add in some non human beings,
Ritual to summon cats from other dimensions
working with beings from outer space

pretty much if you want to get an idea on whats really going on. Look back on all the scary movies and thrillers. People who write those are movies are inspired by real events
Yup.. they be telling you in the movies what's happening.

source.gif

source.gif

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Tinfoil time.

This site gives an interesting breakdown on the occult influence in the entertainment industry.

The 2009 VMAs: The Occult Mega-Ritual
From unexpected drama to shocking performances, MTV’s 2009 Video Music Awards managed once again to raise eyebrows and get people talking. What most people missed, however, were the occult meanings encoded in the VMAs. The TV event was in fact a large scale occult ceremony, complete with an initiation, a prayer and even a blood sacrifice. We’ll look at the symbolism that appeared during the show.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-2009-vmas-the-occult-mega-ritual/

kanyewest_taylor_swift.jpg

Pink’s Masonic Initiation

pink_pg50847.jpg

mason_noose2.jpg

The initiate is blindfolded and attached to a cord with the left breast and left leg exposed

Coincidence or Conspiracy?

full

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The whole thread isn’t even all like that, but I do remember one of the posts, dude posted a video of some type of ritual occurring at Whitney’s funeral. If you get far enough, you’ll see.

There’s some demonic shyt going on involving these celebrities going to Haiti and New Orleans tho...
Yup, the Egyptian statues and ironically her family was Christian. I side eye all the pastors that attended.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I mean while yall joking about that Kardashian p*ssy, they have ties to the lodge too. Why do you think Kanye is so messed up in the head?

No moral black man just turns c00n overnight without selling his soul. Once Jay got involved with that Marina Abramovic chick it was a wrap for him. It wasn't even the Beyonce shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The sacrifice is for fame? lol I’m asking ya’ll like ya’ll was there. My bad...shyt is just :dwillhuh:
It's for anything. Some people get to a desperate spot in life and lose everything. Whether it's family, hope or enthusiasm for life. It's really not hard to get into. Joining an occult can be just having sex with someone affiliated with it. Sex is a spiritual bond that involves blood. It's either that or drinking it.