So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

Daps
i read going towards the light is a trap? .. keeps you trapped in material realm, reincarnation.
Possibly. People go to the light because it could be designed to lull you in, only to find yourself living another unpredictable life. Or it could be designed for something else
The last thing you want is reincarnating in a life much worse than the one you have now
I'm talking reincarnating into a severely physically deformed body, where you're in pain everyday and everyday hour because of some rare genetic condition for example
Or experiencing forever changing life events that forever decrease the quality of your life to the point where you could become suicidal
I saw a emergency room documentary where some guy got in a motorcycle accident and ended up losing both his arms and legs
Could you imagine living without both of your arms and legs for the rest of your life?
Maybe if I knew I was going to die soon (would have to be very very soon) but for the next 40?50?60?etc. years?

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
once people get to a certain level in their career , they will meet people. they will be invited to partys and gatherings to test them. if they pass they will receive an offer to be initiated into thelema. alex crowley is the "founder" and its based on ancient african/egyptian gods and goddedess. Its is a pretty version of luciferianism.do what thou wilt is the whole of the law. sex magic is the basis. it gets darker from there

I heard that once you make more than $20 million, 'they' will find you and do everything to pacify you so that you don't rebel against them.

Daps
once people get to a certain level in their career , they will meet people. they will be invited to partys and gatherings to test them. if they pass they will receive an offer to be initiated into thelema. alex crowley is the "founder" and its based on ancient african/egyptian gods and goddedess. Its is a pretty version of luciferianism.do what thou wilt is the whole of the law. sex magic is the basis. it gets darker from there
Most likely intelligence operations
They will try to entrap you by inviting you to abuse parties where children are
raped/tortured/murdered with it all being caught on tape
A potential target could go to a party, get drugged up, lose memory of what happened at the party, only to find themselves being blackmailed with videos of their illegal behavior
You will be blessed with a great life in terms of wealth and perceived success but will be "compromised" and enslaved in their network for the rest of your life
Eventually you could be invited to "black masses" to which are the most sinister of Satanic rituals where a crowd of people in all black gather around a center where you do the most foul and evil things your mind can come up with
Probably blackmailed for the rest of your life

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Once you become famous enough and/or accumulate enough wealth, the CIA creates a file on you

Yeah. Imagine if some supergenius had Jeff Bezos' money and willingly refused to join one of those secret societies? Even worse....took that wealth and made an army like Gaddafi or Fidel Castro?

Daps
Yeah. Imagine if some supergenius had Jeff Bezos' money and willingly refused to join one of those secret societies? Even worse....took that wealth and made an army like Gaddafi or Fidel Castro?
What these "people" like to do is compromise people in positions of wealth and influence
You don't have to be part of an "Illuminati" to be in whatever this shyt is
This is why I :mjlol: when people say people like Jay Z or Kanye are in the Illuminati
From everything I read, the Illuminati are a mafia like association of families that follow an ancient specific form of Satanism (that has been passed down since forever) and their associates and everyone they have compromised
It's some bloodline shyt that's why people like the Rothschilds family have like a billion cousins intermarried to each other
If you are familiar with Gnosticism the Demiurge is most likely the God they follow or are possibly slaves to extending into the after life
So these celebrities allegedly part of the Illuminati have been most likely been approached by these networks so they can be compromised and controlled in exchange for great fame and wealth and end up having to make a choice
This could possibly even involve being forced to participate in their Satanic rituals and black masses while being caught on tape of course for blackmailing
Most likely intelligence operated

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Beyonce's first album after pledging eastern star was Sasha Fierce and on the album was....
wp3220856.jpg

mattanderson5.jpg

The baphomet- hybrid offspring of Satan

The LGBTQ community is the gateway to his introduction because the Greeks practiced homosexuality heavily.

The eastern star is the female section of the illuminati. You can only join through oath which requires possession. There's many ways to be possessed as long as blood is involved (including unprotected sex).

The ritual is part of the oath. The sex parties is another way of joining.
I wonder what happens if you just outright refuse and be like “nah fukk that”.:mjtf:
I’m connecting dots especially with the crazy shyt that already goes down in the music industry, this shyt just seems like overkill.

Soooooooo to recap, to be famous as a music artist I gotta:
1.) Sign a shytty record deal and possibly make peanuts even while I pretend I’m ballin outta control.
2.) Drink kids blood
3.) Kill somebody close to me
4.) Get fukked up the ass/raped/orgies and shyt,
5.) Kiss any random assortment of demons’ asses
6.) Have every move controlled by head honchos.
7.) And if I say NOPE I lose everything I worked for. My hard earned cash, loved ones AND my soul while having strangers ridicule me as being crazy even if I ask for help....
:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

Daps
I wonder what happens if you just outright refuse and be like “nah fukk that”.:mjtf:
I’m connecting dots especially with the crazy shyt that already goes down in the music industry, this shyt just seems like overkill.

Soooooooo to recap, to be famous as a music artist I gotta:
1.) Sign a shytty record deal and possibly make peanuts even while I pretend I’m ballin outta control.
2.) Drink kids blood
3.) Kill somebody close to me
4.) Get fukked up the ass/raped/orgies and shyt,
5.) Kiss any random assortment of demons’ asses
6.) Have every move controlled by head honchos.
7.) And if I say NOPE I lose everything I worked for. My hard earned cash, loved ones AND my soul while having strangers ridicule me as being crazy even if I ask for help....
:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:
Could you imagine gaining enough fame and wealth to be approached by these people
What they are trying to do is compromise you into their network so they can blackmail you for the rest of your life

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You will drink urine like wine and eat shyt like it’s a steak.
There are also some left-handed tantric spiritual paths who emphasize extremes like these in upanishadic Hindu traditions.

The point was to expose the maya or illusion that there is separation or division between anything. Thus acolytes are encouraged to do all kinds of gross shyt with feces and blood to understand that there is no real difference between the sacred and the profane.
Are these occult traditions borrowing from some of these Hindu philosophies?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I tried watching Ares and it literally did NOT sit well with me. I got past the intro and my spirit said NOPE. And I LIKE scary shyt.

I didn't know it was going to be like THAT
Straight up bizarre and demonic :hubie:

I will say that the ending was quite :ohhh:

I turned both Sabrina and The Witch off. Nope

:francis: Bill Duke speaks on the cost of fame and success