So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know it was going to be like THAT
Straight up bizarre and demonic :hubie:

I will say that the ending was quite :ohhh:

I turned both Sabrina and The Witch off. Nope

:francis: Bill Duke speaks on the cost of fame and success

Riiiiight! Usually it’s hard for tv shows to deliver fear b/c they gotta keep it campy for general audiences.

That shyt pulled no punches. None.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
when they try to leave they get labelled crazy... martin lawrence, britney spears.. they dismiss celebrity deaths as drug overdose.

1584442026751.jpg

The long term effects of adrenochrome on the thought process is supposedly similar to schizophrenia.

Yall wonder why some many of these people in these circles are batshyt insane?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That is by far the creepiest shyt I’ve ever heard of.
This is why a large part of me doesn’t like pulling back these kinds of curtains. We got so many missing children in the world.

Do some research on the effects of adrenochrome, what you find will scare you even more. Causes changes to the thought process similar to schizophrenia. Think about how many seemingly schizophrenic people are in that industry.

I'm convinced that its what fukked kanye up.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The long term effects of adrenochrome on the thought process is supposedly similar to schizophrenia.

Yall wonder why some many of these people in these circles are batshyt insane?
I file this adrenochrome shyt under NOPEs I don’t want to believe.
Speaking of which it might be my imagination but movies seem to be increasingly depicting explicit violence against children in the media.
That movie Dr. Sleep had some very disturbing content centered around child torture.

Daps
Speaking of which it might be my imagination but movies seem to be increasingly depicting explicit violence against children in the media.
That movie Dr. Sleep had some very disturbing content centered around child torture.
I don't remember the source but I remember reading a blog that talked about how the CIA has a department that basically advises Hollywood studios what to put in movies and they had a primary source
The CIA has involvement in a lot of situations/events that inspire conspiracy theories/conspiracy theory witnesses such as elite child abuse ring victims
The CIA has a lot of occultic roots and a lot of their members are members of the occult

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I feel like it gives a better understanding of why these fukkers are so insane and weird. Alot of shyt makes sense when you connect the dots.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who is at the top pulling these strings?! How crazy would it be to have to answer to a fukkery committee on ur evil bullshyt quota.
To answer this question for you, the ones at the top that's pulling the strings are most likely not real human beings.

Ever heard about reptilians (lizard people)? They walk among the regular people too.

Daps
Who is at the top pulling these strings?! How crazy would it be to have to answer to a fukkery committee on ur evil bullshyt quota.
This is the hardest question to answer and you will hear aliens, reptillians, etc.
I think it extends beyond this reality
The reason I keep bringing up the Demiurge and Gnosticism is because I believe that's what the eye at the top of the pyramid represents
Demiurge, is an entity they believe in, worship, and "serve"
It doesn't matter if we believe it it matters what these elite people believe in
In gnostic texts, it is a God being but it is evil, hence the evilness you read about when reading about alleged conspiracy activities
The Demiurge can basically be interpreted as being Satan, Lucifer, etc. because of its psychopathic and ruthless nature
There could be other things involved too but who knows

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I can speak on the sex party thing cause I been to a few

Okay so most you believe most of this is just hogwash. No bigger agendas or anything?
I personally disagree. I think something is going on. I don’t know all the ends and outs but too much shyt keeps going down for all of it to be a coincidence.