So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

Daps
Damn. Even without the spiritual shyt that’s creepy enough!!!!
If you want, I can spoiler an excerpt about a black mass from that article I was talking about that talks about these networks
It describes a black mass from one of the X victims of the X Dossiers
It's catches only a small glimpse of how evil the Satanism these people follow
I don't think people understand how extreme their evil religion is
All alleged of course

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Look, in the era of everyone having a smart phone with a camera I'm gonna need to see actual footage of something like this going down like that Eyes Wide Shut shyt.. you don't think some kid could sneak in a compound somewhere and record shyt and upload it to the internet in an instant?

I'm not saying it don't exist but everyone has a camera now..
Yet millions of children go missing every year with cameras on every corner.

:francis:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
they're just sex parties really

mostly people like breh earlier said , everyday ass people who like to fukk around, and most of the time it's couples only in my experience

What ya’ll doin there? Other than the obvious...lol

yeah, blackmail exists

i don't think it's as deep as people want it to be

blackmail

Daps
they're just sex parties really

mostly people like breh earlier said , everyday ass people who like to fukk around, and most of the time it's couples only in my experience

yeah, blackmail exists

i don't think it's as deep as people want it to be
the parties are intelligence operations designed to entrap the people who attend them so they can be blackmailed for the rest of their life and therefore controlled and used for agendas
these are not "regular" parties
they have children involved
that's what makes the blackmail powerful
why do you think epstein had cameras all over his sex island and was suicided?
it wasn't just to have dirt on people
he was most likely part of an intelligence operation
if you research into this, the police almost always find camera/videos of the participants (knowingly and unknowingly) in these elite pedophile rings worldwide

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Rich white people kill theyself all the time the damn time if they don't outright kill someone close to them

ya'll need to stop defiying these crackas for the common crime shyt they do.

the parties are intelligence operation designed to entrap the people who attend them so they can be blackmailed for the rest of their life and therefore controlled and used for agendas
these are not "regular" parties
they have children involved
that's what makes the blackmail powerful
why do you think epstein had cameras ll over his sex island and was suicided?
it wasn't just to have dirt on people
he was most likely part of an intelligence operation
if you research into this, the police almost always find camera/videos of the participants (knowingly and unknowingly) in these elite pedophile rings worldwide

Daps
Rich white people kill theyself all the time the damn time if they don't outright kill someone close to them

ya'll need to stop defiying these crackas for the common crime shyt they do.
you're missing the point
these "parties" are child abuse/murder parties used to both compromise and initiate the participants
they're not the parties you see in eyes wide shut, they are much more sinister
they allow special interest groups to control influential people who are caught on tape murdering/tortuing/raping children
the members involved are all compromised, and used their combined influence to protect the network because otherwise, their lives are over
For example, the lead investigator into the network or a tv media "skeptic" of the network, could all be in the network
That means someone influential on tv could be blackmailed, carrying out whatever these people are ordering them to, without the general public having a clue

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
except this secret has been out for well over generations breh

they just switched the groups around

I'm not denying theirs creeps, murders and pervs in entertainment, because they're in every field.

you're missing the point
these "parties" are child abuse/murder parties used to both compromise and initiate the participants
they're not the parties you see in eyes wide shut, they are much more sinister
they allow special interest groups to control influential people who are caught on tape murdering/tortuing/raping children
the members involved are all compromised, and used their combined influence to protect the network because otherwise, their lives are over
that means someone influential on tv could be blackmailed, carrying out whatever these people are ordering them to, without the general public having a clue