So Many Questions Vol 1: What da hell is a Hollywood Ritual?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this nikka cool with being some rich cacs boy toy for some bytches and money:mjlol:

How could they blackmail an openly gay white man, if he chooses to rebel Hollywood? :jbhmm:

I remember Master P and "the tapes" the were going around.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The weird azz shyt you see at the awards shows with the sets and costumes, and at major concerts or performances ala the Superbowl. Those are the real rituals.

Them folks is tied into Hollywood and the Music industry. Because that's how they socially engineer us towards their aims. They like to throw their symbolism in for giggles.

The real big dogs really who run the show are into pedo and home shyt and have their own cult. They make celebrities do rites so they buy into the idea of their magic, and they use some shyt to blackmail or control them too.

So if someone from the alphabet gang turned against them.....how will they proceed?

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is yall got finessed cause OP dont want real knowledge. Because it's more than known what the hell is going on the question is do really wanna go down the rabbit hole or you just want to talk about this shyt cause it spokeism. If just spokeism keep it moving and stay in your lane cause this isn't something to play with.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I’ve spoken about this.

The blood is usually bottled, packed in coolers and shipped out quick. If you’ve ever nicked your tongue or tasted your own blood..imagine that copper taste amplified and seemingly infused with strong black pepper.

Might as well spill the beans now. With the internet in the time of the pandemic, people are running wild with conspiracies. The truth thst you know, will, set everyone free.

Daps
I’ve heard people talk about the stuff online but shyt is REALLY cryptic. Ya’ll know I come to shyt late. Butt I’ve heard people mention “he/she couldn’t keep up with the rituals” in reference to celebrities.

What rituals are they talm bout? Explain blood sacrifices? Why does the shyt always involve kids?!

Who they doing the rituals for? WTH is the endgame? Is it Aliens? Some of ya’ll sound like ya’ll got some knowledge. Will u get into trouble if u snitch?

How far down the rabbit hole does this shyt go? How far up (government) does it go? How long has this shyt been around? Was that dude who said JayZ was taking it up the ass for masons right?

Are people really outchea thinking that Paimon dude from Hereditary gon make em rich?

How do u know he ain’t gon kick u to sleep once he gets here? Are celebrity premature deaths tied to this shyt?

Me and Jadakiss wanna know WHY?
Coli scholars come forth. I know ya’ll sitting on some herbal tea.

its so much and it runs deep

I got into studying some of this stuff back in 2010...it's been a minute but I remember that being a difficult time because a lot of what I was reading was absolutely sickening. It was stuff so disgusting, my mind wanted to believe it was likely all fiction...but the longer I live and the more I see, I see truth is stranger than fiction and a lot of it may have been truth.

There was a book I got ahold of - Thanks for the Memories, I think it was called. It was by a lady who chronicled her experiences since childhood in being groomed to be a sex slave for US presidents, a human computer for Henry Kissinger and some kind of slave for Hollywood celebrities. She wrote how she personally witnessed the members of the Jackson 5 each get raped prior to going out to perform on one of those shows which used to go on back in the day (i.e. like Bob Hope or Johnny Carson).

I think there was another lady named Cathy O'Brien who was used similarly...said the first memory she ever had was of her own father replacing her bottle with his...well, you know. Her parents sold her into this network. Ritualistic sexual abuse is apparently a big part of this network because, for the purposes she was used for, this sort of abuse helps to "shatter" the brain and make the "pieces" available for reprogramming; there is apparently some connection also between anal rape and awakening certain occult forces within the body, and this is why this act was a standard in their programming as well. Essentially, she was walking around with different personalities that could be called forth for different purposes by her handler (think the movie The Manchurian Candidate).

She and others talked about the pedophilia and abuse amongst Washington politicians, and she named names including RFK, Ford, both Bushes, Cheney and both Clintons. She, or maybe it was the first lady I mentioned, explained how Disneyworld in Florida is a totally different beast after hours, used as a site where much of this child abuse and programming takes place. She said some of the training took place in broad daylight in the mist of visitors, describing how they used some of the rides to trigger certain states of mind and program the kids.

All this shyt was 100% sick and I ultimately stopped reading it because, besides being aware, there is nothing it adds to your mental health. I know you asked about Hollywood, but I included this because what the books suggested is there is a connection between Hollywood, the government and, in cases, the church.

You sent me WAAAAAAAY down the rabbit hole.
addtext_01-21-08.45.16-3-2.png
I’m out y’all. :hubie:
I read a conspiracy theory article about a case involving a Belgian pedophile named Marc Dutroux and his involvement in a large elite pedophile network that involves members of elite society
Later on I discovered the author (some Dutch CAC) is racist
I discovered this after visiting his site one day and noticing he posted a racist article about black people, the first time I saw him posting about race on his website
Before that, he only posted about world events and geopolitics on his website and his website, from all the ones I discovered, was the most well researched and most convincing conspiracy theory website I ever came across
His articles were so well researched, documented, and put together I considered them the gold standard for conspiracy theory research
Haven't been back since
I only mention this because otherwise I would link the article and the website which is amazing but is ruined by the fact it's run by a racist
However, objectively, that article was the most convincing, well-documented, well-researched conspiracy article I ever read in my life
What was described in that article, what these Illuminati "people" do, was disgusting pure evil to children
I'm talking murder, torture, involving animals(monkeys, snakes, etc.),, cannabilism, black masses (dark Satanic ritual) where dogs eat children alive for example, elite hunting games where children are hunted and brutally raped/torturted/killed when they're eventually caught etc.
These are the descriptions of the horrors victims called the X's (X Dossiers, a different reading and author), which a large part of the article builds from
One of the victims was a cop on the case who ended up quitting I think
She remembered being a victim of an elite pedophile ring the other X's were describing
She even helps corroborate some of the victims' testimonies
Blackmail and Satanism (a special ancient form that some members of the elite follow) was prevalent
If you research into this, you will become depressed because you will learn about the demonic child abuse
Child abuse you didn't know was possible
The evil in this world is overwhelming and goes far and beyond the average person's imagination

Last edited:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read a conspiracy theory article about a case involving a Belgian pedophile named Marc Dutroux and his involvement in a large elite pedophile network that involves members of elite society
Later on I discovered the author (some Dutch CAC) is racist
I discovered this after visiting his site one day and noticing he posted a racist article about black people, the first time I saw him posting about race on his website
Before that, he only posted about world events and geopolitics on his website and his website, from all the ones I discovered, was the most well researched and most convincing conspiracy theory website I ever came across
His articles were so well researched, documented, and put together I considered them the gold standard for conspiracy theory research
Haven't been back since
I only mention this because otherwise I would link the article and the website which is amazing but is ruined by the fact its run by a racist
However, objectively, that article was the most convincing, well-documented, well-researched conspiracy article I ever read in my life
What was described in that article, what these Illuminati "people" do, was disgusting pure evil to children
I'm talking murder, torture, involving animals(monkeys, snakes, etc.),, cannabilism, black masses (dark Satanic ritual) where dogs eat children alive for example, elite hunting games where children are hunted and brutally raped/torturted/killed when they're eventually caught etc.
These are the descriptions of the horrors victims called the X's (X Dossiers, a different reading and author), which a large part of the article builds from
One of the victims was a cop on the case who ended up quitting I think
She remembered being a victim of an elite pedophile ring the other X's were describing
She even helps corroborate some of the victims' testimonies
Blackmail and Satanism (a special ancient form that some members of the elite follow) was prevalent
If you research into this, you will become depressed because you will learn about the demonic child abuse
Child abuse you didn't know was possible
The evil in this world is overwhelming and goes far and beyond the average person's imagination
Ding ding ding this guy knows his shyt buttttttt here is the interesting thing the satanic shyt is not from the devil but from the 4 dimension and from the guidance of the fallen Angel's and Anunnaki

Daps
Ding ding ding this guy knows his shyt buttttttt here is the interesting thing the satanic shyt is not from the devil but from the 4 dimension and from the guidance of the fallen Angel's and Anunnaki
From a religious perspective the closest belief system that gets it is Gnosticism
The "Demiurge" being whatever the "Illuminati" worship or are "slaves" to makes sense to me :yeshrug:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From a religious perspective the closest belief system and its followers who got it is Gnosticism and the Gnostics
The "Demiurge" being whatever the "Illuminati" worship or are "slaves" makes sense to me
Yes but it's all symbol for who God is too humans,man,mankind. This 3D plane of existence is A hell dimension. On this Plane are humans with ET Gene's, animal spirits, Air elementals, Last but not least HUMANS with immortal God Gene's example Henrietta Lacks...
But the thing is....most do not want truth... they want to play conspiracy theory because it's interesting but they don't want the truth because the truth is once you find out you died become a new person

Daps
Yes but it's all symbol for who God is too humans,man,mankind. This 3D plane of existence is A hell dimension. On this Plane are humans with ET Gene's, animal spirits, Air elementals, Last but not least HUMANS with immortal God Gene's example Henrietta Lacks...
But the thing is....most do not want truth... they want to play conspiracy theory because it's interesting but they don't want the truth because the truth is once you find out you died become a new person
The truth could also be we are trapped here to suffer for whatever reason
Reincarnation ensures that
For me the reason why Gnosticism appeals to me is because it explains the current structure of the world and why something like an Illuminati, basically a Satanic Mafia that worship what the Gnostics describe as the Demiurge, makes sense
However, it doesn't have all the answers and leaves a lot more questions than answers
Even when we die, we might still be deceived
I agree with you this is a hell dimension

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The funny thing is yall got finessed cause OP dont want real knowledge. Because it's more than known what the hell is going on the question is do really wanna go down the rabbit hole or you just want to talk about this shyt cause it spokeism. If just spokeism keep it moving and stay in your lane cause this isn't something to play with.

A lot of people liked to be entertained with the prospects of the unknown, that’s human nature..curiosity it is. People also can’t fathom that there are people who actively engage and love participating in acts that separate them from the “herds of humanity” such acts that can be looked down upon as abominable, however, being closer to godhood requires shedding as much of your humanity as possible.

Spirits are innately attracted to humans..our bodies operate on a plane that is of great interest to these celestial bodies. Mainly our ability to recycle and channel energies in this “lower” form...your blood, your sperm, your feces, your urine, your kidneys, your heart, your brain, your eyes, so on and so forth all carry energy. This is why consumption of flesh is uplifted as an art form amongst some but you can’t just eat anyone..it’s like how the best meat comes off a lamb instead of an old sheep, there’s purity and sanctity in youth..demons want to feed off youthful innocence as it’s corrupted rather than engorge on a man full of sins and broken.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Shieeeeeet I’ll fukk around with some occulut shyt for 1000 bad bytches and 200 million in the bank.

I ain’t shyt anyways so I’m cool with all the weird shyt (except for anything involving the kids).

How I contact these nikkas to get the train rollin

You will drink urine like wine and eat shyt like it’s a steak.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people liked to be entertained with the prospects of the unknown, that’s human nature..curiosity it is. People also can’t fathom that there are people who actively engage and love participating in acts that separate them from the “herds of humanity” such acts that can be looked down upon as abominable, however, being closer to godhood requires shedding as much of your humanity as possible.

Spirits are innately attracted to humans..our bodies operate on a plane that is of great interest to these celestial bodies. Mainly our ability to recycle and channel energies in this “lower” form...your blood, your sperm, your feces, your urine, your kidneys, your heart, your brain, your eyes, so on and so forth all carry energy. This is why consumption of flesh is uplifted as an art form amongst some but you can’t just eat anyone..it’s like how the best meat comes off a lamb instead of an old sheep, there’s purity and sanctity in youth..demons want to feed off youthful innocence as it’s corrupted rather than engorge on a man full of sins and broken.
The demons in which people speak of are not what we think their just on the opposite tree of life in the kabbalah form if one was brave enough, knowledgeable enough they would know that the reason why these things dont like you is the creator built our world on top of theirs like how the Palestinians are mad at the fake irsealites for taking of their land. If you make contact with them and know how to work with them these demons could help elevate you to another level/realm. And the main point of me saying this is that everything trys to feed off our spirit/soul because it knows that the humans with God Gene's have the potential to be stronger than them and they dont like that so war on us for the most part but the Nibiru let this happen so that man can elevate. Because man elevates the most through an adversary

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
I’ve spoken about this.

The blood is usually bottled, packed in coolers and shipped out quick. If you’ve ever nicked your tongue or tasted your own blood..imagine that copper taste amplified and seemingly infused with strong black pepper.
:gucci: how the fukk do you know what frightened children blood taste like?