So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any society wants to be progressive then it shouldnt be subjugated to outdated archaic tradition.

The fact is men and women are equal; any objection is probably rooted on dogma or bigotry founded on theology and/or patriarchy
Gender roles need to be thrown in the bushes along with religion.

Its about time we wake up, open our eyes so we can move on towards a better tomorrow

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I grew up in the projects. but then again I also grew up in an era where nikkas wouldn't put hands on a chick to that extent. And if a chick had beef with a dude she had goons to hold her down. nikkas now a days are quick fight a bytch that's 1/2 their size. And over some dumb shyt.
:duck:
At dudes from around the projects not putting hands on a woman like that. Happened all the time, sometimes behind closed doors, sometimes in public. You likely heard about the cats who were doing it and you said nothing.

...and these were dudes who just straight beat women without provocation. You were much more likely to find other women running up on a dude than other men.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can really tell who grew up in the suburbs/online and who grew up in a large metropolitan area or has explored the world a bit. Motherfukkers who grew up in the suburbs always have that bullshyt intervening/hero mentality.

City folks have no time for that, end up getting shot, stabbed, or knuckled the fukk down over something that didn't involve you in the first place.

Bill Burr got it right:
Bill Burr - Downtown Six - YouTube

Under what circumstances would you intervene to rescue another human being?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now don't get it twisted. I am a STRONG proponent of keeping your hands to yourself. I tell my female students who always wanna play tough girl that one day someone is gonna smack the eyesight outta them.

However, any man who attacks a female to that extreme is B.A.N and so is any man who stands there and watches. No rebuttal, no retort. Just truth. The indifference I'm seeing is disturbing.

So you would have intervened and saved her?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in the projects. but then again I also grew up in an era where nikkas wouldn't put hands on a chick to that extent. And if a chick had beef with a dude she had goons to hold her down. nikkas now a days are quick fight a bytch that's 1/2 their size. And over some dumb shyt.

:shaq2:

Listen, men just stopped beating women without provocation in the 90s.

Back in the day, a lukewarm dinner plate was justifcation for tombstoning your wife.

Now since that's been remedied, and rightfully so, a lot females feel like they can tee off on dudes at will and shouldn't suffer any consequences.

Don't know what projects you grew up in, but round my way, females were getting that work if they got out of line........Not condoning, jussayin

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Under what circumstances would you intervene to rescue another human being?

This is a fair question and I'm not really able to answer it unless put in a specific situation.

But that's part of my point, I can't really criticize bystanders for not "protecting" or "rescuing" another human being who likely brought harm on themselves. It's easy for cats to watch a video and say "I would have done such and such" but situations often don't play out that way when you're force to make a split second decision, or when you're taken aback by events.

:whoo:

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Was that b1tch white? I couldn't tell... Weren't y'all applauding the bus driver though?

semtex

:)
Daps
funny i could manhandle any one of those single-mother having fakkits like they handled that there female

semtex

:)
Daps
Exactly, I don't go around hitting nikkas cause you never know if that nikka is an up and coming one punch knockout middleweight or some shyt.

I've never hit a woman, but if some chick hits me, or even worse tries to fight my girl and think I'm gonna stand there like :yeshrug: She got another thing coming, I operate under boxing rules and that's protect yourself at all times. I'm knocking a bytch out for even thinking of putting hands on my girl, she can't even make a proper fist :russ:
grab that bytch by the belt and launch dat ass through the air. U might have two girlfriends after that though :heh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...there are times to physically attack women, like when they cheat on you or kill somebody you know or hurt you, but from what I've heard, definitely not this time. Only do it when you actually think its necessary.

:thankin':

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is a fair question and I wouldn't really be able to answer it unless put in that specific situation.

But that's part of my point, I can't really criticize bystanders for not "protecting" or "rescuing" another human being who likely brought harm on themselves. It's easy for someone to watch a video and say "I would have done such and such" but situations often don't play out that way when you're force to make a split second decision, or when you're taken aback by events.

:whoo:

I understand. I was just curious.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

what era was this lmao? the never era :pachaha: