So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

concise

Veteran
Daps
proper backstory is needed since this clearly doesn't look like a rape or robbery attempt.

Let's not act like people haven't been killed interjecting themselves into domestic violence cases. :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
She hit him,

dentures.jpg

Tough break bytch. It's 2013, as a woman you should know better by now with all the videos online of nikkas superplexing chicks through tables out here for hitting them, keep your hands to yourself.

My girl and my sister have never been assaulted because they don't fight or hit dudes. A unprovoked attack is one thing, once you hit someone else you should be prepared for whatever may happen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad to see her laying face down in the gutter like that, but I'm not going to rush judgement because I don't know the full story behind this shyt.

I've seen dudes like this get handled by the brother/uncle/cousins....but then watched the girl go back to his ass.

shyt is :ld:to me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly i dont think a person should hit another person or thing period but if something rises to the occasion like a fukkin baby seal....a baby seal grabs a hold of your ankle your gonna club that motherfukker in the head. i dont care who you are or think you are the imagery of a baby seal being clubbed in the head is fukked up, im a little teary eyes and choked up thinkin about it. but if a baby seal, dog, baby bird, child, woman, man, rises to the occasion and challenges you and gets matched i cant feel sorry.

if youve lived youve experienced a situation where youve slapped a puppy that was chewin at your leg or you might have accidentally went too far and made a lil kid who wouldnt quit fukkin with you cry and people said "What's wrong with you?!? why'd you do that?!?" it wasnt your full intention but they wouldnt quit fukkin around and the situation got handled.

:dwillhuh:

:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
You can really tell who grew up in the suburbs/online and who grew up in a large metropolitan area or has explored the world a bit. Motherfukkers who grew up in the suburbs always have that bullshyt intervening/hero mentality.

City folks have no time for that, end up getting shot, stabbed, or knuckled the fukk down over something that didn't involve you in the first place.

Bill Burr got it right:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtcTnwofmiE"]Bill Burr - Downtown Six - YouTube[/ame]

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
She hit him,

dentures.jpg

Tough break bytch. It's 2013, as a woman you should know better by now with all the videos online of nikkas superplexing chicks through tables out here for hitting them, keep your hands to yourself.

My girl and my sister have never been assaulted because they don't fight or hit dudes. A unprovoked attack is one thing, once you hit someone else you should be prepared for whatever may happen.
Right....I don't get whats so hard to understand about this... and it goes for women AND men.. When you put your hands on another man you don't know if this nikka a ex-UFC fighter or some psycho who been smacking bytches all his life and gives Zero fukks about a bytch loosing some teeth.. A lot of these women wanna act so tough... I say let em :shaq:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You can really tell who grew up in the suburbs/online and who grew up in a large metropolitan area or has explored the world a bit. Motherfukkers who grew up in the suburbs always have that bullshyt intervening/hero mentality.

City folks have no time for that, end up getting shot, stabbed, or knuckled the fukk down over something that didn't involve you in the first place.

Bill Burr got it right:
Bill Burr - Downtown Six - YouTube

I grew up in the projects. but then again I also grew up in an era where nikkas wouldn't put hands on a chick to that extent. And if a chick had beef with a dude she had goons to hold her down. nikkas now a days are quick fight a bytch that's 1/2 their size. And over some dumb shyt.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Right....I don't get whats so hard to understand about this... and it goes for women AND men.. When you put your hands on another man you don't know if this nikka a ex-UFC fighter or some psycho who been smacking bytches all his life and gives Zero fukks about a bytch loosing some teeth.. A lot of these women wanna act so tough... I say let em

Exactly, I don't go around hitting nikkas cause you never know if that nikka is an up and coming one punch knockout middleweight or some shyt.

I've never hit a woman, but if some chick hits me, or even worse tries to fight my girl and think I'm gonna stand there like :yeshrug: She got another thing coming, I operate under boxing rules and that's protect yourself at all times. I'm knocking a bytch out for even thinking of putting hands on my girl, she can't even make a proper fist :russ:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I grew up in the projects. but then again I also grew up in an era where nikkas wouldn't put hands on a chick to that extent. And if a chick had beef with a dude she had goons to hold her down. nikkas now a days are quick fight a bytch that's 1/2 their size. And over some dumb shyt.

I probably grew up in the same era, and I seen bytches hit nikkas with that buck 50 do not underestimate anyone. I don't care how big you are, keep your hands to yourself, only little ass kids get a pass for hitting. An adult should know better, even a fukking dog knows better than to bite you because there could be retaliation.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Video: Uncalled For: Dude Slams Chick Face First Outside Club In Orlando!

nikkaz don't know how to handle females properly these days. I don't condone putting hands on a female but if it has to come to that... there are ways of going about it. :childplease:

I smh at the lack of respect dudes have for women in this day and age. NOBODY did nothing to help. he could've killed shorty over some dumb shyt.

Don't really understanding. The way the c*ntemporary male deal with women in this day and age is deplorable, with other methods that are explorable.

Horrible.

You either have these dudes with broad shoulders killing these broads in broad daylight or...

...simping to such an umph degree; essentially super simps who would cut off their own leg to ensure they "companion" always has something/someone to kick it with.

There is a happy medium that is never reached. Now with all this ratchet cucamonga goings owns, we talking severe, extreme ends to a spectrum with its gaping gap becoming wider and wider errday.

We're literally fukking society in its own ass if we ain't get it straight.

What needs to be done is The Coli, is basically, congregating in real life to establish a function/coalition forces to reprimand the sitchayshun. Ya digs like Taye?

:lawd:

We gotta circumvent in order to circumsize the issue at hand.

Who's wiff me?

:merchant:

*hears owls cooing*