So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I don't give a fukk what anyone says. If I don't know the female or she isn't family. I don't give a fukk 9/10 unless it's some outlandish shyt like that. If a dude two pieces her :manny:. It's not my job to save these hoes especially if they brought it upon themselves. Call me a coward or whatever.

You better hope no one with your mentality is around if a female YOU know is attacked like that :ufdup:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know whos more pathetic though. The dude online who is scolding others for minding their own business and not stepping in on some Captain Kirk shyt...or the dude who laid her out.

If I dont know a bytch, I aint doing shyt to protect her :mjpls: unless it's on some rape/robbery/fire shyt. If it's a scuffle between her and another random, she can handle her own especially if she ignited it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You better hope no one with your mentality is around if a female YOU know is attacked like that :ufdup:

And you better teach your female how to act towards you so she knows how to conduct herself in public. It starts at home.

Daps
She wasn't too harmless. She out her hands on him. Drunk people get beat up all the time bruh.

Unless she pulled a gun or knife on him..it's never a fair fight breh and you know that too.

Choke slamming a bytch on the concrete like that..is doing a bit too much. :sadcam:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It be the same nikkas up in this thread...that would probably laugh if some brolic MMA dude started going at an average joe at a bar. He's just as defenseless against the professional fighter isnt he? Even if you may not realize at the time.

But buuut butt he's a man and must defend himself :sadbron:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Now don't get it twisted. I am a STRONG proponent of keeping your hands to yourself. I tell my female students who always wanna play tough girl that one day someone is gonna smack the eyesight outta them.

However, any man who attacks a female to that extreme is B.A.N and so is any man who stands there and watches. No rebuttal, no retort. Just truth. The indifference I'm seeing is disturbing.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Unless she pulled a gun or knife on him..it's never a fair fight breh and you know that too.

Choke slamming a bytch on the concrete like that..is doing a bit too much. :sadcam:

I agree. He probably should have just punched her in the mouth and walked off. Obviously no one was gone fukk with him. But he did what HE thought was a HE should do.

Man or woman. You out your hands on someone expect something to happen to you. She was tough enough to hit him so he reacted.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Amazing that these clowns are tryin' to justify that shyt at all. Shake the shyt outta her, pinch her til she bleeds, mush her...but come on, slamming into the concrete?

Say she fell into a coma. Think "she hit me" gonna fly in court? :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Amazing that these clowns are tryin' to justify that shyt at all. Shake the shyt outta her, pinch her til she bleeds, mush her...but come on, slamming into the concrete?

Say she fell into a coma. Think "she hit me" gonna fly in court? :heh:

Pinch or mush wouldn't fly either. People are too emotionally invested into something that doesn't really concerned them. I look at the shyt in black and white. She apparently hit him and he reacted. Was it strong? Yes. But he reacted. fukk that gray area shyt. It only complicates things.