So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not a man, so obviously jumping in physically ain't gonna do much. I'd call the police, not record the shyt.

Ah. I see.

So since you don't know what its like to be a man, or to bare the potential physical consequences that may ensue from such an endeavor, you still feel qualified to call all of those bystanders cowards?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to see anybody get slammed like that on concrete. She wasn't fighting back or anything, dude should've left her alone after the double-hand choke. I was actually glad she got up at the end

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That was excessive, but if she hit him first I don't really feel all that bad. Folks need to realize, if you(male or female) put your hands on someone you better be prepared for the worst. Hitting people is no different than kicking a wild animal, you're gonna face consequences for it.

If I punch Brock Lesnar, and he then proceeds to beat me to a pulp, who's fault is it?

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a happy medium that is never reached. Now with all this ratchet cucamonga goings owns, we talking severe, extreme ends to a spectrum with its gaping gap becoming wider and wider errday.

The fukked up part is that a lot of these people on the simp side of the spectrum are gonna be immediately on the other side of the extreme the second a girl gives them that work and breaks their hearts.

Proof? The misc section of bodybuilding.com as well as 4-chan is full of people that got their hearts broken by some chick, and are really, really misogynistic and bitter towards females. It's so bad over there that a lot of them condone and even blame the women for rape. Not just violence, RAPE!

There was this thread on a rape case and a lot of the misc posters were praising the assailant and calling the woman a whore and saying that she likely deserved it anyway. :demonic: :huhldup:

Yeah, a lot of them dudes over there are suburban white boy nerds that ultimately won't do shyt, but still...once you get a few of these simps out here that get their hearts broken, wait and see how many of them will start changing their tune and not only condone violence against females but will commit it themselves.

You think it's bad now...just wait and see. :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any society wants to be progressive then it shouldnt be subjugated to outdated archaic tradition.

The fact is men and women are equal; any objection is probably rooted on dogma or bigotry founded on theology and/or patriarchy
Gender roles need to be thrown in the bushes along with religion.
Its about time we wake up, open our eyes so we can move on towards a better tomorrow

:smh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't think that dude had to punch ol girls teeth out like that. I'm not sayin that the female wasn't wrong if indeed she put hands on him 1st. But gatdamn man, do u really have to close fist a broad? :comeon: And the nikkaz that were standin around should have stepped in an stopped that shyt. But nikkaz out here won't step in because they think that they will be :cape:

I've stopped fights in public that had nothin to do with me. I couldn't stand there and watch a nikka just stomp a broad out. If y'all sisters, moms or girfriends was out in the streets gettin stomped out, y'all would be ok with nobody stoppin that shyt right :beli:

Each scenario is different. Like the Cleveland bus driver situation. He had every right to hit that chick with the uppercut, he was drivin a bus and was gettin spit on and attacked. But in this video dude had her restrained

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The fukked up part is that a lot of these people on the simp side of the spectrum are gonna be immediately on the other side of the extreme the second a girl gives them that work and breaks their hearts.

Proof? The misc section of bodybuilding.com as well as 4-chan is full of people that got their hearts broken by some chick, and are really, really misogynistic and bitter towards females. It's so bad over there that a lot of them condone and even blame the women for rape. Not just violence, RAPE!

There was this thread on a rape case and a lot of the misc posters were praising the assailant and calling the woman a whore and saying that she likely deserved it anyway. :demonic: :huhldup:

Yeah, a lot of them dudes over there are suburban white boy nerds that ultimately won't do shyt, but still...once you get a few of these simps out here that get their hearts broken, wait and see how many of them will start changing their tune and not only condone violence against females but will commit it themselves.

You think it's bad now...just wait and see. :youngsabo:

What’s truly problematic is that these guys, who are scorned from the effects of simpology are the ones who is, essentially, shooting up these malls, theaters and elementary schools, unloading more clips than a weave customer.

Courtship is a very delicate approach to maneuvering through the confines of date hood to establish companionship; but these doormat ass dudes always go about it the incorrect way and what ultimately ends up in them getting the boot. Timberland.

Consequently, these guys keep committing the same mistakes of simpness, the damaging effects on the incessant rejection creates a callous in a male’s psyche that then prompts unusual anti-social behavior. What starts as a disdain for the female species turns into streets of rage. The quintessential formula for random mass shootings and the death of innocent babies in the process.

You notice these gun man are always in their tweens? (Late teenagers to early 20’s). The senate wants to point fingers at media; music, videogames, movies, etc. But that’s just the easy way out because its convenient. The truth of the matter is that these dudes aren’t getting laid. They started from the gawt damn bottom and unfortunately…

They still gawt damn there!

So what can we, the fleet of executive posters on the Coli, do to remedy the tragic, streaming effects of violence whether domestically or through the lenses of society’s eyes.

We gotta run an anti-simp campaign and educate these callow, benighted, once good-hearted souls that the game is to be sold, and you just GOT TO BE BOLD!!

Giving up and acting on your impulses is basically your way of playing a hand and without trying, letting them fold. But they hearts shouldn’t remain cold.

All I’m saying is…

The constant headlines of shootings on the daily planet is getting old.

Real deal, Ally McBeal?!?!

Sometimes, i just wish i had a big enough band-aid...

... so i can help heal the world.

"For you and for me and the entire human race. We've got, children dying. Now they in heaven, steady flying. We just need a better place, instead seeing they parents crying... they parents crying..."

:ohlawd:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
horrible...... but when she hit the ground it sounded like pancakes hitting the floor

sarkozy_laugh.gif

:laff: my homie Lewis loves that gif

:dead: