So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Daps
that shyt was foul :scusthov:.. i mean smack the hoe if you HAVE to..but choking and slamming her face like that...nah breh

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Moral of the story is... Women stop putting your hands on men... You can easily end up on youtube getting your teeth knocked out outside a club or getting tiger uppurcut on a bus somewhere... you are not exempt from an asswhopping from a dude...the guy coulda definitely handled it better, but he was right when he said "she had no business hitting me"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I heard many men slammed you face down:mjpls:

tumblr_m0nhqm8yMV1qmrbuso1_500.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was going to :troll: and said he was just putting her night night, until I saw the blood :scusthov:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't give a fukk what anyone says. If I don't know the female or she isn't family. I don't give a fukk 9/10 unless it's some outlandish shyt like that. If a dude two pieces her :manny:. It's not my job to save these hoes especially if they brought it upon themselves. Call me a coward or whatever.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Moral of the story is... Women stop putting your hands on men... You can easily end up on youtube getting your teeth knocked out outside a club or getting tiger uppurcut on a bus somewhere... you are not exempt from an asswhopping from a dude...the guy coulda definitely handled it better, but he was right when he said "she had no business hitting me"

why are ya'll just believing this cat w/o reservation? Who knows what happened before the cameras rolled. The fact that he took matters to such extremes and literally tried to kill her, when she posed no threat to him as a person, speaks volumes on his character, and the people who are supporting him. She wasnt even fighting back when he was choking her. Fck this guy --- hes a bytch.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
why are ya'll just believing this cat w/o reservation? Who knows what happened before the cameras rolled. The fact that he took matters to such extremes and literally tried to kill her, when she posed no threat to him as a person, speaks volumes on his character, and the people who are supporting him. She wasnt even fighting back when he was choking her. Fck this guy --- hes a bytch.

He probably is a bytch... probably was drunk too... If the chick put her hands on him, she did it at her own risk and got fukked up... im supposed to feel remorse?? I bet she learned a lesson though because that's what matters in the end...

Daps
He probably is a bytch... probably was drunk too... If the chick put her hands on him, she did it at her own risk and got fukked up... im supposed to feel remorse?? I bet she learned a lesson though

Why should she learn her lesson tho? that bytch was harmless. It ain't like she was fighting back like bammer said.

He could have killed her too..probably over dumb ass ignorant shyt.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why should she learn her lesson tho? that bytch was harmless. It ain't like she was fighting back like bammer said.

He could have killed her too..probably over dumb ass ignorant shyt.

Yea. Thats exactly my point... She coulda got killed just like any female who fights a man...she was in a choke hold and couldn't do shyt, but what lead up to the choke hold is what im more focused on.. If you put your hands on somebody you're risking getting yourself fukked up. Every bytch that hits a man and gets fukked up learns a lesson